Parent Absolutely UNLOADS on School Board, Wins the Internet with Lesson on Free Speech
I understand it must be difficult to be a school board member. You're not used to having parents express any opinion, let alone using said opinion to remind you how much you suck at life. But how big a failure do you have to be as an American elected official to get lectured by a BRITISH GUY on the First Amendment? I don't know who this man is. I just know I want to buy him a lukewarm pint of lager.
There's context missing here, but let me try to fill in the gaps. The parent is angry at the garbage, rebranded Marxism that some school districts want to indoctrinate our kids with. You know the one. One of the school board members attempted to lecture the father to be polite, otherwise he wouldn't be allowed to speak. Unkind names were called. The parent then whips out New York Times v. Sullivan, and that's where our fun begins.
It's only 11:07 am & I'm calling it! This parent who WENT OFF on the board in the Pennsbury PA school district has WON THE INTERNET!😱🏆 pic.twitter.com/vM1fnwcjiB
— MAGA MICHELLE JUSTICE FOR ASHLI!🙏🙌 (@PrimaryALLRINO) June 22, 2021
I don't have to be nice to you. Nobody behind me has to be nice to you. If you don't like living in the United States of America, then you can all move to Russia, Cuba, or China. This is the First Amendment. ... My right to critique your fascism, which is what this is, is constitutionally protected.
There are public record emails in which the director of equity ...
Yeah, I'm confident enough in my assessment of what we missed. Also, you can bet your ass the "Director of Equity" is a school board member's cousin. Their qualification is moderating a Vox fan fiction subreddit.
... is lobbying and advocating for public comment to be censored in this school district. ... Advocating for it. We've got the school board president saying she'll do better at hitting the mute button in blatant violation of the Constitution. ...
We have a God-given constitutional right to critique you. And we can speak in any lawful tone we see fit.
Here's where the Brits have one up on us. Their vocabulary. They have a knack for arranging words into brilliant sentences. If you put me in this situation, every sentence would end with the words "suck it." Brodigan v. Board of Ed would be a new case study on whether the crotch chop is covered under the First Amendment.
Back to our friend here, who totally wins the internet today. I hope some of you are sitting home and taking notes. This isn't only happening in his school district. The "director of equity" isn't the only one in cahoots with the school board in attempting to silence parents from speaking out. Parents are being encouraged to speak out. They are taking charge at the local level where change happens.
Every day, more and more parents are becoming leaders in their community. The elites hate it when parents (i.e. voters) do that and are doing everything in their power to silence dissent. It's on ALL OF US to stop them from doing so and amplify the voices who have the stones to speak out.
If the past year and a half has taught us anything, it's that it's us vs. them. And there's many more of us.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Biden Is MORE Polarizing Than Trump: Crowder Lays It Out | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- 'Fixer Upper' Couple Donates to Anti-CRT Candidate - Louder With ... ›
- Parent Blasts School Board Over 'Anti-Racist' Agenda - Louder With ... ›
- Kid Who Lit Up School Board Over Masks Joins Tucker Carlson ... ›
- Black Mother to School Board: Critical Race Theory IS Racism ... ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- Girl Blasts School Board Over 'No Politics in Schools' - Louder With ... ›
- Black Mom Destroys School Board Over Critical Race Theory ... ›
- Annoyed Little Girl Destroys Collier School Board Over Masks ... ›
- VA Mother Obliterates School Board Over Critical Race Theory ... ›
- Hero 10-Year-Old Kid Hammers School Board Over Mask Mandate ... ›
- Parent Exposes Anti-America Hate Liberals Want to Teach Kids - Louder With Crowder ›
- Five Things to Know About the #CubaLibre Uprising in Cuba - Louder With Crowder ›
- #CubaLibre: Four Times Bernie Sanders Praised Cuba - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cuban State Security Arrests Reporter in Middle of Broadcast - Louder With Crowder ›
- Student Tells Crowder "The Masses" Should Regulate Speech - Louder With Crowder ›
- Student Says Teacher Assigned Mandatory 'Equity' Survey - Louder With Crowder ›
- 4th Grader Told to Keep Equity Survey From Parents Speaks Out - Louder With Crowder ›