Watch: Mom dresses like drag queen at school board meeting to make point about what's appropriate for kids
In an effort to teach children about tolerance and acceptance, school boards have been hiring men to dress like women and dance for those children. Prior to 2022, these drag shows with men who call themselves "queens" were meant to entertain middle-aged suburban women in bars at Bingo night. I guess one of those women sat on a school board and felt this entertainment was perfect for children. Drag queens became the measuring stick to determine if you are woke or just another solve for X-phobe.
One mother believes that these shows meant to entertain middle-aged suburban women in bars at Bingo night are NOT acceptable for children. Let alone, a captive audience of children in government run public school. To make her point, she showed up at a school board meeting dressed as one of these male performers. Welcome to Ankeny, Iowa.
A high school in Ankeny, Iowa held an after-school drag performance for students.
In response, a mother in the district named Kimberly Reicks showed up to a school board meeting dressed in the outfit that the drag performer wore in front of students. pic.twitter.com/VK4OaM7jQl
— 1776 Project Pac (@1776ProjectPac) October 4, 2022
Unlike when parents will attempt to read the pornography available in school libraries that school board members believe is appropriate for children to hear but not adult school board members, this mother was allowed to speak.
Does this outfit make you turn your head? Does this outfit seem appropriate for anybody here to see? This is what the man dressed like in front of our kids. So if this makes your head spin — if this pisses you off in any way, shape, or form — it should. Because I’m embarrassed to stand here in the outfit that I am in today, but I have a point to prove — that this outfit should not be ever accepted in our schools anywhere.
The mother, Kimberly Reicks, was drawing attention to a specific school performance first reported on by independent journalist Libs of TikTok. In one photo, it appears a student is handing a dancer money. Not unlike how adults will do to women who dress like women and take their clothes off, commonly referred to as "strippers."
As of this writing, I have yet to hear of any public school hiring strippers to entertain while educating children. But there are approximately 13,800 school boards throughout America, and I'm only one man.
I have obtained more footage of the drag show for students which took place at @Ankeny_Hawks in @AnkenySchools. pic.twitter.com/igVjy6zNxM
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) May 24, 2022
Reicks tells The Daily Wire that the Ankeny Community School District is “notorious” for dismissing parental concerns. She adds that parents desire assurances that their children are provided a “safe and secure environment” at school.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day!
THESE WOMEN Belong to the STREETS! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- Cops called on 4-year-old not wearing mask to school - Louder With ... ›
- Hero Lights Into School Board in Our First Smackdown of 2022 ... ›
- School Votes to Keep Sexually Graphic Book in Schools - Louder ... ›
- Teen Girl RAPED at School by DUDE in a Skirt - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man Unloads on School Board with Lesson About Free Speech ... ›
- Parent Confronts School Board Over Summer Reading List - Louder ... ›
- Gay rights activist speaks out against school board - Louder With ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- School Board Meeting Gets Pranked with Explicit Fake Names ... ›
- Queens man robbed of $17,000 in broad daylight. - Louder With Crowder ›
- School board says girls should accept trans competitors - Louder With Crowder ›