'I Will Never Forgive Myself...' Special Needs Dad Unloads Over School Mask Mandates Harming His Daughter
We've been writing about what teachers' union members (I refuse to call them "teachers") and school boards have been doing to our children so that they--grown adults--can stay safe. We saw, A YEAR AGO, the start of an increase in the suicide rate of teenagers. Yet, in 2022, even as Democrat governors are following the political science and ending mask mandates for adults before the midterms, we're still mandating kids as young as two wear masks. Again, so adults feel safe. You would think after two years and countless emotional pleas from school board meetings, we'd grown numb to it.
This special needs father got to me.
A father in Naperville, Illinois speaks passionately about the impact of mask mandates on his child. (part 1 of 2) pic.twitter.com/5OvDvC8hVD
— Aaron (@AaronFromChi) February 8, 2022
"This morning, she got up before us, and she started singing a song to her dolls about how excited she was that kids were finally going to be able to see her smile, that she was going to be able to see other kids' smiles, that kids would be able to understand her, and she would stop being picked on because they could not understand her through her mask because her speech has been delayed even more than her special needs. She is a strong girl, but when I heard her do that, and I heard the things that she said, it broke me. I will never forgive myself for not fighting more."
After listening to this father's emotional breakdown, this was the School Board chairwoman's response.
"I'm just going to remind all individuals in this audience and in our overflow rooms, you need to have on a mask."
The Democrats are preparing to gaslight the American people. They're going to claims that "the science" has changed from a week ago when they attacked Glenn Youngkin and Ron DeSantis. The same Democrats who are wholly-owned subsidiaries of the same teachers' unions who own these same school boards. As a matter of fact, Joe Biden's COVID team is about to hold a press briefing. No doubt, to say that "the science" has changed from yesterday when Jen Psaki said the science has not changed.
Liberals and the media (but I repeat myself) are going to gaslight Americans into forgetting what they did to our kids. We can't ever let them get away with it.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Crowder Addresses Ted Cruz's January 6 Comments | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Iranian Dad 'Congratulates' Loudoun County school board. - Louder ... ›
- AZ School Board President Busted with Dossiers of Parents - Louder ... ›
- Immigrant Father Explodes on 'Disgraced' School Board - Louder ... ›
- Girl Blasts School Board Over 'No Politics in Schools' - Louder With ... ›
- Minnesota Student Tells School Board He's Leaving Over CRT ... ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- Mayor Gives Ohio School Board Choice: Resign or Be Charged ... ›
- School Board Meeting Gets Pranked with Explicit Fake Names ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Man Unloads on School Board with Lesson About Free Speech ... ›
- District Proposes Track Harassment, Hate Speech and Bullying - Louder With Crowder ›
- Student Locked in Room Over Violating School Mask Mandate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis: Parents Should Sue for Illegal Mask Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›
- University of Nevada Students March for Mask Mandate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Adam Carolla's Pn Why Liberals Keep School Mask Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›
- Audio Leaks of Twitter All-Hands Meeting - Louder With Crowder ›
- NPR Poll Reveals How Screwed Democrats Are in Midterms - Louder With Crowder ›