Father Loses Son to COVID Isolation, Shares Emotional Warning to Other Parents
Ted Robbins lost his son to the pandemic. No, not that pandemic. The pandemic caused by the pandemic we aren't talking about enough about. The despair, depression, and struggle students are facing being locked down for this long. They're being isolated from their friends. They're losing opportunities for their future. All while the experts still don't seem to have answers and some teachers dance the night away. Ted's son Christian got so depressed that he took his own life. Ted has an important and emotional warning he shared with Glenn Beck. Don't worry, Facebook. He isn't going to challenge the CDC guidelines or any of the approved sciencey things. But his message is one everyone needs to hear.
"I've went out to [my son's] gravesite and I've found other students crying at his gravesite that have absolutely given up hope. That have already called in to the suicide hotline. ... They're at their wits' end. They don't have school. They don't have the interaction. They don't have sports. Their grades are failing, and they don't have help. Their parents are struggling at home. ... It's a horrible sad state right now.
It's one thing not to have talked about this a year ago. Charitably, the lockdowns were the only way based on the information we had then. I've been lucky not to have had my life affected all that much. I always made sure friends and family members knew I had a fridge full of beer and porch chairs six feet apart if their life was affected and they needed to talk. I'm talking about adults. Imagine being a teenager missing your sophomore, junior, and senior years of college. With still no answers about getting back to normal. Other than wear two or three more masks than originally asked. Imagine missing those opportunities while the president of the United States shows he, allegedly, cares more about his political allies than he does parents or students. Imagine the despair it takes to feel that your life is never getting back to normal, that you feel the only option is making the decision Christian did.
I'm not saying don't wear masks. I'm not saying don't socially distance. I AM saying that COVID isn't the only thing hurting Americans right now, nor is it the only pandemic we're facing.
Bryan Callen Reveals His Views on Politics | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Some Florida COVID Testing Is Off by Only ... 89 Percent - Louder ... ›
- Alyssa Milano Chirps at Ted Cruz Over COVID Aid - Louder With ... ›
- 'Release the numbers!': Demands for Gov. Whitmer to release full ... ›
- The Man Behind the "2.2 Million Americans Could Die" COVID-19 ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Lied About COVID Numbers to Protect Democrat ... ›
- Waitress Fired for Not Wanting COVID Vaccine. She Had Pregnancy ... ›
- WH Adviser Challenged on FL Handling COVID Better Than CA ... ›
- Change My Mind: COVID numbers vs. flu season - TheBlaze ›
- The Man Behind the COVID-19 Panic! | Ep 672 Louder with Crowder ... ›
- Five Ways Democrats Plan to Spend Taxpayer Money in COVID 'Relief' Plan - Louder With Crowder ›