'Release the numbers!': Demands for Gov. Whitmer to release full COVID nursing home death count intensify
The crowd chanted "Release the numbers! Release the numbers!" as they gathered on the Michigan state Capitol lawn for Steven Crowder's Michigan March on Friday.
In this video, Crowder brought the heat to Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, as he called upon the public to join him in demanding for Whitmer to release the undisclosed COVID-19 nursing home death count in Michigan.
According to Crowder, Whitmer's COVID-19 policy led to an unknown number of deaths at nursing home and end of life care facilities in Michigan. Crowder claimed that such information is vital for citizens to access to make informed decisions whether they approve or disapprove of their governor's response to COVID-19.
Watch the clip for more.
Use promo code LWC to save $10 on one year of BlazeTV.
Want more from Steven Crowder?
To enjoy more of Steven's uncensored late-night comedy that's actually funny, join Mug Club — the only place for all of Crowder uncensored and on demand.
- Nursing Home Residents Protest COVID Restrictions - Louder With Crowder ›
- Flint City Council member Maurice Davis Endorses Trump. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Michigan AG: Stop Telling Staff to Shove Sharpies Up ... - Louder With Crowder ›
- Filmmakers Have COVID Testing Site Shut Down to Film Movie - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian Blasts Hollywood's COVID Hypocrisy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gretchen Whitmer Hires Santa to Promote Her Lockdown to Children. It's as Bad as It Sounds ... - Louder With Crowder ›
- Time is the Most Valuable Gift We Have. Don't Waste It this Holiday Living in COVID Fear. ›
- Time is the Most Valuable Gift We Have. Don't Waste It this Holiday Living in COVID Fear. - Louder With Crowder ›