Comedian Summarizes Hollywood's COVID Hypocrisy in One Brutal Tweet
This is one blogger's opinion. But eight months after the initial "fifteen days to flatten the curve," it feels like we are no longer all in this together. If we ever were all in this together. There are people suffering under what some call tyrannical shutdown rules. Then there are the people imposing those rules, shaming those who dare question what we're told by our betters. Especially lately in California. On one side you have normies struggling to get by. On the other are government officials calling those normies domestic terrorists.
The divide between elitists and the rest of us has never been more perfectly illustrated, like in this tweet from Whitney Cummings, who calls out some of her colleagues in the entertainment industry.
It's amazing how wealthy hollywood people want everyone to say home except grocery workers and Postmates and Amazon delivery people and nannies
— Whitney Cummings (@WhitneyCummings) December 5, 2020
I wouldn't call it amazing. I'd call it expected. I also want a Venn diagram of the Hollywood people Cummings described. Compared to Hollywood people who have #WeAreAllInThisTogether" in their bio. It would be one giant circle. A giant circle of people calling you anti-science because you — while taking all the safety measures you're told to — still want to be able to provide for your family. Or allow your employees to be able to provide for theirs. Or maybe you want to see an elderly loved one while there is still time, without being told you are going to kill them.
So no, we are not all in this together. We never were. More and more people are waking up to that.
Crowder Hires Police Artist to Sketch... DEMOCRATS?! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Biden Mock Reporter Asking About Covid and Teachers Unions ... ›
- Joe Biden Confuses the Military Death Toll for COVID. - Louder With ... ›
- The COVID Death Count is Inflated — Change My Mind - Louder ... ›
- Dr. Birx Explains How COVID-19 Deaths are Counted: 'A Liberal ... ›
- John Hopkins Publishes Shocking Study Calling COVID Overrated ... ›
- Marco Rubio Rebuts AOC's Tweet on COVID Aid - Louder With ... ›
- The Man Behind the "2.2 Million Americans Could Die" COVID-19 ... ›
- 'Release the numbers!': Demands for Gov. Whitmer to release full ... ›
- Change My Mind: COVID numbers vs. flu season - TheBlaze ›
- Rep. Tom McClintock (CA) Unloads on COVID Shutdown, Newsom ... ›