Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 28, 2020
John Hopkins Publishes Shocking Study Calling COVID Overrated, Then Deletes It For Some Reason
John Hopkins published a shocking study over the past few days. If you were living life right, you were too busy enjoying time with family to notice. The study challenges the accuracy of the COVID death count. Yes, the same John Hopkins whose death count is the gold standard for our panic porn addicted media. The study needs to be seen to be believed. Take every LwC segment on COVID, transcribe them, and submit it for peer review. That's how the study reads. We've even done a Change My Mind on the subject. Here's a little taste:
"The total decrease in deaths by other causes almost exactly equals the increase in deaths by COVID-19. This suggests, according to Briand, that the COVID-19 death toll is misleading."
🤔 https://t.co/lz6pWk4mDA pic.twitter.com/ckRtNy1JrL
— SecondOpinion (@DaFeid) November 26, 2020
The CDC classified all deaths that are related to COVID-19 simply as COVID-19 deaths. Even patients dying from other underlying diseases but are infected with COVID-19 count as COVID-19 deaths. This is likely the main explanation as to why COVID-19 deaths drastically increased while deaths by all other diseases experienced a significant decrease.
Now, you may have noticed that I linked to a web archive of the study and NOT the actual study. There's a reason for that. When too many people started reading it, John Hopkins took it down.
Though making clear the need for further research, the article was being used to support false and dangerous inaccuracies about the impact of the pandemic. We regret that this article may have contributed to the spread of misinformation about COVID-19.
— JHU News-Letter (@JHUNewsLetter) November 26, 2020
"False and dangerous inaccuracies." Translation: it went against the mainstream media narrative. This happens whenever too many conservatives share the same article. We're told to "trust the science" and "believe the experts." We share a sciency study where experts challenge what CNN and the Democrat Party tells us. We're told not THAT science and not THOSE experts. Which in this case, means the experts ... that the media trusts themselves? This study wasn't released by someone named John Hopkins who lives in Poughkeepsie. This is THE John Hopkins. As in "the COVID Death Toll, according to John Hopkins University."
"Trust" the "experts." Who delete information when too many of the wrong people share it. Which is why more and more people are having a hard time trusting the experts.
How the COVID “Experts" Got Everything Wrong! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Mike Rowe Answers a Critic Over His COVID Thoughts - Louder ... ›
- This Chart Shows When the Second COVID Outbreak Started ... ›
- Man Spits on Hikers Not Wearing Masks, Claims He Has COVID ... ›
- Biden Mock Reporter Asking About Covid and Teachers Unions ... ›
- Joe Biden Confuses the Military Death Toll for COVID. - Louder With ... ›
- The Man Behind the "2.2 Million Americans Could Die" COVID-19 ... ›
- The COVID Death Count is Inflated — Change My Mind - Louder ... ›
- Watch SUPER TRUMP battle COVID and the Cuomo brothers in this ... ›
- Ted Cruz Battles AOC on Twitter Over COVID Relief - Louder With ... ›
- Filmmakers Have COVID Testing Site Shut Down to Film Movie - Louder With Crowder ›
- LA Mayor Eric Garcetti ORDERS YOU to Stay Home - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian Blasts Hollywood's COVID Hypocrisy - Louder With Crowder ›