Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 23, 2020
Mask Nazi Spits on Hikers for Not Wearing Masks ... While They Were Outdoors Hiking
The only thing worse than mask mandates is mask nazis. Those people who are a little too overzealous about mask mandates. Or, they're miserable people even without being told what to wear on their faces. Probably a little of both. We've seen mask nazis wishing death on little girls. We've seen mask nazis freak out over a slice of pizza. In Massachusetts, a mask nazi was spotted along the hiking trail, yelling at two women for not wearing masks. While hiking. Outdoors.
He also spit on them, yelling "I have COVID." You know, because up until that point he wasn't crazy enough. Though he is a straight-up masshole
“I have COVID," this man in Ashburnham says as he spits in the direction of two women taking a hike Sunday afternoon. Based on a verbal confrontation early in the video, he was upset the women were not wearing a mask while hiking. Now police are looking for him. #WBZ pic.twitter.com/kLR9dcPd6W
— Kristina Rex (@KristinaRex) November 20, 2020
[Massachusetts] Police provided a minute-long video to CNN in which the man asks, "You're not wearing a mask?"
"I don't care, I'm not gonna wear a mask when I'm outside," one of the women replies.
"That's not the law, that's not the law," says the man.
I'm not familiar with Massachusetts' COVID regulations. Even money says that you aren't expected to mask up when you are outdoors in the middle of nowhere. If you are expected to mask up, f*ck that noise anyway. The entire point of hiking is to socially distance from life. Challenge me for not wearing a mask while doing so, you're going to be wearing my mask. Up your butt. I may catch the 'rona doing so, but it would be worth it.
Crazypants here is what happens when you spend too much time fighting with strangers on Twitter. You leave the house and think that's the way to communicate with people IRL. Stay home next time and tweet about it with your mask on. The COVID is so sneaky, it might find a way to sneak droplets into your house.
Crowder Tries to Watch Current Late-Night Shows | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- NBA Star Promotes #WearAMask, Critics Are Upset at the Mask ... ›
- Chris Cuomo Allegedly Refuses to Follow Mask Mandates - Louder ... ›
- NY Man Threatening Maskless Jewish Kids with Murder gives New ... ›
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Wears a Mask to be Symbolic - Louder With ... ›
- A Video of a Couple Kissing in Masks Is Going Viral - Louder With ... ›
- This Is How You Eat While Wearing a Mask - Louder With Crowder ›
- Florida Boy Told He Can't Wear 'Hooters' Mask in School - Louder ... ›
- Video Catches Man Assaulting Teen for Not Wearing Mask - Louder ... ›
- Pennsylvania Announces New Mask Mandate in Your Own Home ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Answers Critics on Mask Mandate - Louder With ... ›
- John Hopkins Publishes Shocking Study Calling COVID Overrated, Then Deletes It For Some Reason - Louder With Crowder ›
- Los Angeles Health Expert Claims You're a Domestic Terrorist for Not Wearing a Mask - Louder With Crowder ›
- Filmmakers Have COVID Testing Site Shut Down to Film Movie - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mask Nazi Assaults Man for Christmas Shopping Without a Mask - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mother Arrested, Allegedly Beat Children for Not Wearing Masks - Louder With Crowder ›