Gov. Kristi Noem Tells Liberal Critics Where to Stick Their Mask Mandate
The internet has given us "Salt Bae." I'd like to proclaim Kristi Noem to be our "Freedom Bae." South Dakota's smokeshow of a governor has led the charge, putting freedom ahead of fear during this time of corona (see SD GOV. KRISTI NOEM RELEASES BRILLIANT PRO-FREEDOM AD. DEMOCRATS BE WARNED, GOP TAKE NOTES... and GOV. KRISTI NOEM ILLUSTRATES HOW TO SOCIAL DISTANCE IN SOUTH DAKOTA). Making South Dakota the true freedom state in this country. As opposed to poseurs like Texas who are only frontin'.
There's even been talk of Noem being a potential candidate for president in 2024. Which might explain why liberals and the media (but I repeat myself) seem singularly focused on her when it comes to "bad" COVID numbers. Again, because you can catch the virus at a biker rally in Sturgis, but can't catch the virus at a Joe Biden Dance-Off in Park Slope. The governor addressed her critics recently. I would have been satisfied with her simply telling them to "suck it." But I guess her director of communications advised a different approach.
Unfortunately, the spread of #COVID19 is rising in nearly every state, regardless of if they have mask mandates in place. Here in South Dakota, we're focusing on solutions that DO good, not on responses that FEEL good. pic.twitter.com/3JD2N4YTch
— Governor Kristi Noem (@govkristinoem) November 19, 2020
Imagine that. An elected official who supports policies that are effective and not just virtue-signaling nonsense. Also, her point about mask mandates in other states is one that needs to be repeated over and over again. I'm not a scientist or an expert, so I'm not going to pretend that I know the answer. However, and this is just me thinking out loud, maaaaaaaaybe wearing what is essentially a T-shirt over your mouth and nose might not work. Yes, medical-grade N95 masks are dope and it would be awesome if we all had hospital-grade washing machines to wash them at insanely high temperatures. But that's not what I see people wearing while grocery shopping, or at the park when they're yelling at you because yours slipped under your nose.
I'm also fairly certain at this point a lot of if not most people are wearing masks anyway. Noem isn't telling you not to. The left is just upset at her because she's not using the power of government to tell you that you have to. That key difference is what makes Kristi Noem Freedom Bae and gives leftists the vapors.
Trump's MASSIVE WINS Prove CNN Wrong! Full Economic Recovery! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Joe Rogan Makes It Official: LA Sucks, He's Moving to Texas ... ›
- Patricia Heaton Has No Patience for Liberals' New "Blame White ... ›
- Congressional Candidate Warns Joe Rogan: Keep Your California ... ›
- Ted Cruz Wants a Copy of Jim Carrey's Anti-Cruz Artwork - Louder ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Says Schools are Opening in the Fall - Louder With ... ›
- SD Gov. Kristi Noem Releases Brilliant Pro-Freedom Ad - Louder ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Poses with Gun on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man Spits on Hikers Not Wearing Masks, Claims He Has COVID - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Blasts Leftists' 'Unprecedented Attacks on our Freedoms,' Counters with Message of Hope - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem: Here's What I Learned from the Media's Fearmongering - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Shoots Straight on what the Media's Fearmongering Has Taught Her - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Tells Voters: Demand Actual Results from the GOP - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Calls Out Local Media - Louder With Crowder ›
- South Dakota Moves to Block White House Executive Orders - Louder With Crowder ›
- North Dakota House Passes Bill BANNING Government Mask Mandates, Rep Calls Them 'Diabolical Silliness' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Grocery Store Demands Woman Wear Mask, So She Drops Her Panties and Wears Them on Her Face - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Unloads Over Lockdowns: 'COVID Didn't Crush the Economy, Government Did!' - Louder With Crowder ›