Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 01, 2020
Filmmakers Have LA COVID Testing Site Shut Down to Film a '90s RomCom Remake
No one takes COVID more serious than Los Angeles. They take it so seriously, they control what you do in your home. They'll also label you a domestic terrorist for not masking up. We have to stop the spread! Though, if you think you caught the COVID, avoid the testing center at Union Station. It was shut down so Hollywood could shoot another crappy remake.
"We apologize for the inconvenience and delayed notification but LA Union Station Kiosk site has had to cancel all appointments for December 1st due to an event being held at this location," the late afternoon correspondence from Curative Customer Care proclaimed of the site, which usually operates from 8 a.m.- 3 p.m. Referring to the closure as a "huge inconvenience" in its email, Curative promised patrons they could use their December 1 appointment time "for any date and time in the future that works for you."
Of course, once the bad press got out, the mayor's office leaped in to action.
Working with @LAFD, @Curative & @MetroLosAngeles, my team has worked to reopen testing at Union Station on Tuesday. The 504 Angelenos who were scheduled for a test there can visit the kiosk as originally planned or any of the other 14 City sites, where we offer 38K tests daily.
— MayorOfLA (@MayorOfLA) December 1, 2020
The fact that it was shut down in the first place was bad enough. Proof that pandemic restrictions are just for the little people. Not the "domestic terrorists" running around maskless on a movie set. I have a hard time believing this just slipped through the cracks. It's more likely the government officials and the filmmakers didn't care about the hypocrisy. They have a movie to make!
But most offensive in all of this? They planned to shut down the testing center to shoot a remake of She's All That. You youngbloods can check out the original trailer. It's widely considered one of the worst movies of the 1990s. I won't lie and say I completely hated it. I've always had it bad for Rachel Leigh Cook. But the movie is pretty terrible. Los Angeles wasn't even shutting down a COVID testing site for a good '90s movie.
Crowder Cry-Laughs While RIPPING INTO Steven Seagal | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Man Spits on Hikers Not Wearing Masks, Claims He Has COVID ... ›
- Biden Mock Reporter Asking About Covid and Teachers Unions ... ›
- Joe Biden Confuses the Military Death Toll for COVID. - Louder With ... ›
- The COVID Death Count is Inflated — Change My Mind - Louder ... ›
- The Man Behind the "2.2 Million Americans Could Die" COVID-19 ... ›
- Ted Cruz Battles AOC on Twitter Over COVID Relief - Louder With ... ›
- 'Release the numbers!': Demands for Gov. Whitmer to release full ... ›
- NYC Bar Owner Works Around Cuomo's Tyrannical COVID ... ›
- John Hopkins Publishes Shocking Study Calling COVID Overrated ... ›
- LA Mayor Eric Garcetti ORDERS YOU to Stay Home - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedy Sketch Imagines COVID Governors as the Biggest Morons You Know - Louder With Crowder ›