Andrew Cuomo Lied About COVID Numbers to Protect Democrats, Avoid Trump: Report
There aren't enough d*cks in the five boroughs for Andrew Cuomo to choke on. The same goes for the people in the media who treated him as if he was the god of all things COVID-related. Who all probably had his name on their underpants. At least, that is my opinion if this New York Post story is true. Also, if you even see this story. The last time the Post had a story this problematic for Democrats was with Bunter Hiden, and y'all remember what Big Tech did there. Speaking of Big Tech, "choke on a d*ck" is an expression. I'm not saying that Andrew Cuomo should literally have peens shoved in his mouth. Just that I think he's a big jerkface.
For months, the COVID numbers coming out of the Cuomo administration have been in question. Specifically when it came to nursing homes and how many more may have died because of COVID patients being moved there. According to the Post, the Cuomo administration admitted to hiding numbers back in August. But only to other Democrats, since it was an election year. The biggest concern appears to be who was president at the time.
"[Trump] starts tweeting that we killed everyone in nursing homes," [Cuomo aide Melissa] DeRosa said. "He starts going after [New Jersey Gov. Phil] Murphy, starts going after [California Gov. Gavin] Newsom, starts going after [Michigan Gov.] Gretchen Whitmer."
In addition to attacking Cuomo's fellow Democratic governors, DeRosa said, Trump "directs the Department of Justice to do an investigation into us."
Point of information, August was six months ago when the Associated Press reported Chris' Idiot Brother was undercutting numbers. New Yorkers were upset, and the Cuomo administration offered an apology. To Democrats who may have been inconvenienced in an election year.
After dropping the bombshell, DeRosa asked for "a little bit of appreciation of the context" and offered what appears to be the Cuomo administration's first apology for its handling of nursing homes amid the pandemic. But instead of a mea culpa to the grieving family members of more than 13,000 dead seniors or the critics who say the Health Department spread COVID-19 in the care facilities with a March 25 state Health Department directive that nursing homes admit infected patients, DeRosa tried to make amends with the fellow Democrats for the political inconvenience it caused them.
At this point, has there been a Democrat held up by the media for their COVID "leadership" who hasn't been a colossal failure? Of course, we should all follow the science. I would never dream of implying otherwise. Here are the CDC guidelines if you need to brush up on them. The rub is when politicians throw the word "science" around as an excuse for politics. Andrew Cuomo wasn't being guided by science when he withheld data. He was being guided by politics to cover his own tookus. The family members who may have lost loved ones because of his alleged incompetence? Meh. Democrats had an election to win.
I just find it a shame Andrew Cuomo didn't tweet a bunch of things. Or that there aren't a bunch of news articles where anonymous sources say what an a**hole he is. That would have been grounds for an impeachment trial.
Michigan Rally #WhitmerDeathToll | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- These Images Illustrate Andrew Cuomo COVID-19 Hypocrisy ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Pretends He's Dead For Gun Control ... ›
- Pandering Moron Andrew Cuomo Claims He's an Immigrant. He ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Announces Testing to Reopen New York. His Plan ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Launches Petty Attack on Trump Appointed Judges ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Threatens to Bring Back COVID Restrictions ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo is Suing to Block You from Getting a Tax Cut ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo: American's Don'y Trust the CDC - Louder With ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Blasts Sheriffs Refusing to Enforce His Orders ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo to Unemployed Protesters: Go Become Essential ... ›
- Waitress Fired for Not Wanting COVID Vaccine. She Had Pregnancy Concerns ... - Louder With Crowder ›
- Father Loses Son to COVID Isolation, Shares Emotional Warning to Other Parents - Louder With Crowder ›
- Five Ways Democrats Plan to Spend Taxpayer Money in COVID 'Relief' Plan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Cuomo Accused of Sexual Harassment by a SECOND Woman: 5 Things to Know - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Cuomo Victim-Blames? Claims 'Playful Banter' Misinterpreted as Sexual Harassment - Louder With Crowder ›
- Canadian Government Issues Insane New COVID Guidelines: Isolate Your Children in Your Own Home - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Crowder CALLS OUT Nevada Official on Voter Roll Errors! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Cuomo Allegedly Asks Aide if Being Raped Made Her 'Sensitive to Intimacy' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cuomo Family Members Received Special COVID Access, Including CNN's Chris Cuomo - Louder With Crowder ›
- Justice Clarence Thomas Issues Important Legal Opinion in Fight Against Big Tech - Louder With Crowder ›
- IN Attorney General Launches Important Investigation into Big Tech, Alleges 'Censoring Content' - Louder With Crowder ›
- NY Awards Illegal Immigrants $2.1 Billion Over Pandemic Losses - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Cuomo Seen Driving Alone Wearing a Mask in Convertible - Louder With Crowder ›
- Random Person Accuses Chris Cuomo of Pleasuring Himself - Louder With Crowder ›