SHOW NOTES: Crowder CALLS OUT Nevada Official on Voter Roll Errors!
Crowder has a Nevada official on the hot seat to answer why there are SO MANY ERRORS on the voter rolls. We all dive into the latest scandals involving Govs. Andrew Cuomo and Gretchen Whitmer. Former CIA chief John Brennan says he's "ashamed to be white" for some reason. And why are people calling Dr. Seuss books racist?
Crowder CALLS OUT Nevada Official on Voter Roll Errors! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
TEXAS & MISSISSIPPI LIFT ALL COVID RESTRICTIONS
- Tuesday, Texas Governor Greg Abbott and Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves announced they are lifting the mask mandates and opening their states 100%. SOURCE: Twitter, Twitter
- They're following Florida's lead, which has been open for months and has no mask mandate.
- Texas and Florida both have fewer deaths than New York despite higher populations. SOURCE: Statista
- Texas went from 20,000 new cases a day in January to 7,000 new cases a day today. SOURCE: New York Times
ANDREW CUOMO AND GRETCHEN WHITMER ROCKED BY SCANDALS
- Andrew Cuomo
- Andrew Cuomo spoke out about the sexual assault allegations against Justice Kavanaugh. SOURCE: YouTube
- Last week, after the first two sexual harassment accusations from former aides Lindsey Boylan and Charlotte Bennett, Cuomo responded, saying: "At work sometimes I think I am being playful and make jokes that I think are funny...To be clear I never inappropriately touched anybody and I never propositioned anybody and I never intended to make anyone feel uncomfortable, but these are allegations that New Yorkers deserve answers to." SOURCE: New York Times
- Anna Ruch, a White House photographer, told the New York Times that Cuomo asked to kiss her at a wedding after "aggressively" placing his hands on her cheeks. SOURCE: New York Times
- Chris Cuomo says he can't comment on the story. SOURCE: CNN
- But nothing stopped Chris from having Andrew on his show while thousands of elderly New Yorkers died in nursing homes. SOURCE: CNN
- Gretchen Whitmer
- A lawsuit is being prepared by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Charlie LeDuff against Governor Whitmer over her refusal to release the nursing home death data. SOURCE: The Center Square
- Whitmer's ex-health director, Robert Gordon, received a $155K payout in an alleged "hush money" deal. The deal followed Gordon's resignation in January. Whitmer refused to answer why Gordon's confidential separation agreement required taxpayer dollars, saying: "I really bristle at that characterization. It is the nature of a separation agreement when someone in a leadership position leaves … that there are terms to it and you can't share every term to it. That's simply what it is." SOURCE: Detroit Free Press
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Gov. Whitmer Hires Santa to Promote Lockdown to Children ... ›
- Steven Crowder holds rally in Michigan; demands Gov. Whitmer ... ›
- Steven Crowder Demands Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer ... ›
- Steven Crowder Demands Michigan Governor Whitmer Release the ... ›
- Steven Crowder to hold Mich. rally demanding answers from Gov ... ›
- REPORT: Looks like NYC Might be Responsible for Spreading ... ›
- Buffalo Bills Fans Launch Petition Banning Andrew Cuomo from ... ›
- These Images Illustrate Andrew Cuomo COVID-19 Hypocrisy ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Lied About COVID Numbers to Protect Democrat ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Victim-Blames? Claims 'Playful Banter ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Allegedly Asks Aide if Being Raped Made Her 'Sensitive to Intimacy' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man Assaults 4-Year-Old in Times Square - Louder With Crowder ›