Buffalo Bills Fans Launch Petition Banning Andrew Cuomo from Playoff Game ... and It May Have Worked!
The Buffalo Bills have one of the most loyal and passionate fan bases in all of sports. They may have just figuratively put Andrew Cuomo through a table.
If you aren't familiar with the "Bills Mafia," search the word on Barstool Sports. Enjoy videos of tailgating the way it's meant to be: drinking, breaking tables, and winning. The Bills won their division this year. Though none of the Bills Mafia were allowed to be there for a game or to shotgun a single beer in the parking lot. You see, Buffalo is in New York. New York is governed by Andrew Cuomo, who is the guy refusing to allow fans in attendance. This ranks between nursing homes and vaccine distribution in things Cuomo has been a miserable failure at. For a lot of Bills fans. I'm sure Facebook fact-checkers may disagree.
Chris' Idiot Brother thought he'd be a hero to fans by allowing 10% of them to attend the first playoff game. After all, he was giving them back freedom he took away to begin with. Cuomo was even going to go to the game himself to get his "thank you." Instead, some fans are giving him a "suck it" with a petition banning him from the game.
So Cuomo is going to attend our playoff game after telling us that we can only attend at less than 10% capacity? If he thinks he has more right to a seat in that stadium over people who have waited over 20 years for this opportunity, then people better be there to protest his entry. This is OUR team! This is OUR home. We don't want you here.
These petitions are usually a joke. People use them to collect signatures, or just to poke fun at someone. This petition, on the other hand, may actually have worked! Andy wasn't BANNED from the game per se. But he did suddenly decide not to go.
Cuomo won't be attending the Bills game. Apparently he did have a ticket, but he's giving it to an ECMC nurse.
— Robert Harding (@RobertHarding) January 6, 2021
Did he give the ticket away out of the goodness of his heart? Or is he not going because of bad press? That answer depends on what type of a guy you think Andrew Cuomo is. So yes, it's most likely the former. Congratulations, Bills Mafia! This may be the first time a Change.org petition was somewhat successful. Enjoy the game on Saturday, sanctimonious politician-free. I'll be down here in my Jack Kemp throwback joining you in spirit.
FLASHBACK: Crowder Outs The HodgeTwins As Conservative! youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Andrew Cuomo: American's Don'y Trust the CDC - Louder With ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Launches Petty Attack on Trump Appointed Judges ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo is Suing to Block You from Getting a Tax Cut ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Pretends He's Dead For Gun Control ... ›
- These Images Illustrate Andrew Cuomo COVID-19 Hypocrisy ... ›
- Pandering Moron Andrew Cuomo Claims He's an Immigrant. He ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Is Writing a Book on His COVID Response - Louder ... ›
- Jake Tapper Shares Facts About Andrew Cuomo and COVID-19 ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Blasts Sheriffs Refusing to Enforce His Orders ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo to Unemployed Protesters: Go Become Essential ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: Crowder CALLS OUT Nevada Official on Voter Roll Errors! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Cuomo Allegedly Asks Aide if Being Raped Made Her 'Sensitive to Intimacy' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Here's How Andrew Cuomo Responded to a Female Reporter Challenging Him on Sexual Harassment in 2017 - Louder With Crowder ›