Andrew Cuomo Is Writing a Book on His COVID Response. Side Note: Over 32,000 NYers Are Dead ...
Andrew Cuomo called COVID-19 a metaphor for politics in America on Monday night during his DNC speech. Also, "eat a dick" is a metaphor for how Chris' Idiot Brother can go f*ck himself with that. But the really offensive thing is hearing that he wrote a book about what an awesome job he's done managing COVID. As over 32,000 New Yorkers are dead and he turned New York nursing homes into slaughterhouses (see WITH JUST A FEW TWEETS, CNN'S JAKE TAPPER EXPOSED THE TRUTH ABOUT ANDREW CUOMO AND COVID-19 and REPORT: NEW YORK'S COVID RELATED NURSING HOME DEATHS ARE WORSE THAN ORIGINALLY THOUGHT).
It's called American Crisis, in which Cuomo shares his tales of the "ingenuity and sacrifice required of so many to fight the pandemic." This excerpt from the release is particularly eyerolly:
The questions are what do you do with the fear and would you succumb to it. I would not allow the fear to control me. The fear kept my adrenaline high and that was a positive. But I would not let the fear be a negative, and I would not spread it. Fear is a virus also.
No word on whether he'll also be sharing some of his missteps. Like how his policies of sending 'rona patients back into nursing homes caused a third of New York's COVID deaths. Or whether he feels guilty that through his hard work and perseverance, New York had more people die than Texas, Florida, and California combined. Or if he'll acknowledge that it was because of his incompetence early on that the New York City virus ran wild through the country like it was Hulkamania in the '80s. Though in the latter case, he did get an asist from de Blasio's incompetence.
Lots of people made a lot of mistakes in dealing with the 'rona. I'm not implying otherwise. Maybe there is someone who should be writing a book on the response to it. The guy who presided over 32,000 dead residents, a third of which could have been caused by at least one of his policies, is not that guy.
Gretchen The Gremlin (Whitmer) Vetoes Nursing Home Bill | Good Morning #MugClub youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Andrew Cuomo Threatens to Bring Back COVID Restrictions ... ›
- Local Gym Owners Sue Andrew Cuomo Over His Shutdown Orders ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Announces Testing to Reopen New York. His Plan ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Launches Petty Attack on Trump Appointed Judges ... ›
- Pandering Moron Andrew Cuomo Claims He's an Immigrant. He ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo to Unemployed Protesters: Go Become Essential ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Pretends He's Dead For Gun Control ... ›
- These Images Illustrate Andrew Cuomo COVID-19 Hypocrisy ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo is Suing to Block You from Getting a Tax Cut ... ›
- Jake Tapper Shares Facts About Andrew Cuomo and COVID-19 ... ›
- Viral Video Shows Man Blasting City Council Over Shutdown - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Andrew Cuomo's COVID Response on 'The View' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Cuomo: Don't Trust the FDA, Trust Me Instead - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Cuomo Dumps On Pfizer’s Good COVID Vaccine News - Louder With Crowder ›
- Buffalo Bills Fans Launch Petition Banning Andrew Cuomo from Playoff Game ... and It May Have Worked! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Cuomo Demands $15 Billion from Federal Government - Louder With Crowder ›
- Five Ways Democrats Plan to Spend Taxpayer Money in COVID 'Relief' Plan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Cuomo Accused of Sexual Harassment by a SECOND Woman: 5 Things to Know - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Cuomo Victim-Blames? Claims 'Playful Banter' Misinterpreted as Sexual Harassment - Louder With Crowder ›
- Canadian Government Issues Insane New COVID Guidelines: Isolate Your Children in Your Own Home - Louder With Crowder ›