Andrew Cuomo Allegedly Asks Aide if Past Sexual Assault Made Her 'Sensitive to Intimacy'
Charlotte Bennett, one of the women accusing Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment, sat down with CBS Evening News on Thursday night. For those of you trying to keep the score at home, this is the second accuser out of at least four. Of course, this is all alleged. No word yet on whether Big Tech's independent "fact" checkers are going to side with the victim or with the governor. But Andrew Cuomo did apologize that his playful banter was misconstrued as sexual harassment, and the left is suddenly concerned with due process, so we'll see.
The creepiest part of Bennett's accusation was Cuomo's alleged obsession with the fact she's a sexual assault survivor. Bennett in this interview goes into further detail, and Cuomo being a creep turns into "wow, what a real scumbag." The governor has called Bennett into his office to take dictation, then asked her to shut off the recording device. As you watch this, keep in mind this all allegedly happened while the media and all the other "Cuomosexuals" were singing praise about how amazing Chris' Idiot Brother is.
Charlotte Bennett, a former staff member for New York Governor Cuomo, details what she says was clear sexual harassment by the governor.
“I thought he's trying to sleep with me. The governor's trying to sleep with me," Bennett said. pic.twitter.com/y65zdmRJxI
— Norah O'Donnell 🇺🇸 (@NorahODonnell) March 4, 2021
"And then he explains at that point that he's looking for a girlfriend. He's lonely. He's tired."
"[Governor Cuomo] asked if I had trouble being with someone, because of my trauma. The governor asked if I was sensitive to intimacy."
I feel the sudden need to take a shower.
The position of the New York Democratic Party is that people need to develop "thick skin." Though it's unclear if that means Cuomo's many accusers specifically, or if it's an overall assessment of New York politics. Also, while all of the sexual assault accusations are happening, there is ANOTHER REPORT about the Cuomo administration lying about nursing home deaths.
Cuomo told the press this week he has no plans to resign as governor. He's a Democrat in New York, so he has reason to believe he'll get away with everything. But for the sake of argument, I'm setting the over/under of his rersignation at next Tuesday.
Andrew Cuomo ROCKED By Assault-Accusation Scandal! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Joe Biden Hopes America's Back to Normal Next Year - Louder With ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: Calling All Patriots to Disobey! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Five Things More Interesting Than Ted Cruz Going to Cancun ... ›
- NBC News Attacks Ron DeSantis for ... Vaccinating People ... ›
- Steven Crowder to hold Mich. rally demanding answers from Gov ... ›
- Buffalo Bills Fans Launch Petition Banning Andrew Cuomo from ... ›
- These Images Illustrate Andrew Cuomo COVID-19 Hypocrisy ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Victim-Blames? Claims 'Playful Banter ... ›
- Crowder CALLS OUT Nevada Official on Voter Roll Errors! - Louder ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Lied About COVID Numbers to Protect Democrat ... ›
- Here's How Andrew Cuomo Responded to a Female Reporter Challenging Him on Sexual Harassment in 2017 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cuomo Family Members Received Special COVID Access, Including CNN's Chris Cuomo - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cuomo Responds to Female Reporter on Sexual Harassment, 2017 - Louder With Crowder ›