Andrew Cuomo Goes Full Butthead, Threatens Retaliation Over Ignoring His COVID Regulations
The science is settled: the COVID-19 shutdown is OVER. Once politicians and "scientists" started telling us that being in groups of more than ten was literally going to kill Grandma, while being in angry mobs of 10,000 was super awesome, the American people were done listening (see REPORTER'S THREAD NAILS LEFT'S HYPOCRISY FOR BLASTING REOPEN PROTESTS, BUT ENCOURAGING BLM RIOTS and THIS SOCIAL DISTANCING SNITCH DISCOVERED HIS POLITICAL OPINION CURES COVID). That means you, Andrew Cuomo.
I admit that regretfully, I fell for the Cuomo hype at the beginning of this. But Governor Chris's Idiot Brother has been exposed as the least effective, most incompetent governor in dealing with the 'rona. Which then spread from New York City throughout the rest of the country. Now, as people have decided enough is enough — especially with all the contradictory research and data that has since come out — Cuomo is still trying to keep up the charade.
We have received 25,000 complaints of reopening violations. Bars or restaurants that violate the law can lose thei… https://t.co/KzXRIrI1de— Andrew Cuomo (@Andrew Cuomo)1592152047.0
Of course, that means there are 25,000 snitch-ass bitches who can choke on the same bag of dicks that Cuomo can. But for reference, this is the same governor of New York who came out as pro-protest as he was anti-groups of more than ten. As he tweeted this, here's a look at the #BlackTransLivesMatter march in Brooklyn.
This is what the #BlackTransLivesMatter protest looks like in Brooklyn right now https://t.co/60WWsPrXgP— Alexis Benveniste (@Alexis Benveniste)1592157859.0
Side note, is #BlackTransLivesMatter to #BlackLivesMatter what #BlackLivesMatter is to #AllLivesMatter? The rules confuse me.
As for King Andy, I'm going to enjoy watching him try to reinstitute regulations, try to shut down businesses again, and try to tell people they can't go to church, see friends, or pay their respects to family members who have passed. Because if there is one thing I feel all NYers of all races and creeds agree on now, it's that we're just going to tell Cuomo we're protesting.
'The Bradley Effect': Will We See Another Hidden Trump Vote In 2020? | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Jake Tapper Shares Facts About Andrew Cuomo and COVID-19. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bar Finds Way Around Andrew Cuomo's Latest COVID Restriction - Louder With Crowder ›
- These Images Illustrate Andrew Cuomo COVID-19 Hypocrisy ›
- NY's COVID Nursing Home Deaths are Worse Than Thought - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Cuomo Is Writing a Book on His COVID Response - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Cuomo Lied About COVID Numbers to Protect Democrat - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Cuomo Accused of Sexual Harassment by a SECOND Woman: 5 Things to Know - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Cuomo Victim-Blames? Claims 'Playful Banter' Misinterpreted as Sexual Harassment - Louder With Crowder ›