Chris Cuomo Sets All-Time Virtue Signalling Record: Driving Alone in a Convertible Wearing a Mask
Chris Cuomo is a walking, talking feminine hygiene product. He's Andrew's Idiot Brother except for the times Andy is Chris's Idiot Brother. Chris's already impressive douchiness hit brand new heights during the pandemic. This is the same guy who claimed on CNN -- the "news" network -- that he emerged from his covid cacoon even though we know he was out and about picking fights with cyclists. Cuomo would regularly lecture Americans about wearing masks, then get caught not wearing a mask on multiple occasions. Now that science tells us we can stop covering our faces, the fully vaccinated Cuomo is out and about ... masked. Alone. In a convertible. With the top down. Chris Cuomo is driving alone in a convertible with the top down while wearing a mask.
It's impressive, really. Kudos to the New York Post for this earth-shattering exclusive!
Maskhole! Chris Cuomo wears face covering alone in convertible https://t.co/f5ecxQZ0Ez pic.twitter.com/WlrCp8JFbs
— New York Post (@nypost) May 21, 2021
Fully vaccinated CNN anchor Chris Cuomo has taken mask-wearing to absurd heights — covering his face as he cruised alone in a convertible with the top down amid the latest scandal to hit his family. Photos show the “Cuomo Prime Time" host wearing a surgical mask and waving as he rolled through Sag Harbor in his blue Firebird with an expired inspection sticker on Thursday, despite CDC and state guidance that says it's safe for people vaccinated against COVID-19 to go mask-free outside.
Wave to the camera if you look like a dick. https://t.co/9z3TQhsLc5 pic.twitter.com/iYmK5WI0P8
— John E. Funk (@brodigan) May 22, 2021
Scroll through responses to the Post's tweet, you'll see Cuomo fans claiming conservatives are acting "triggered" because Cuomo chose to wear a mask. That's not the case at all. None of us are angry or outraged. We're mocking him because he looks like an idiot. Even in the height of the 'rona, people who wore masks while driving alone were deserving of ridicule. This is fifteen months after "15 Days to Flatten the Curve." He's had his shots. "Science" now tells us people who have had their shots can lose the chin diapers. He's alone and, technically, outside. Also, and I can't stress this enough, Chris Cuomo is a giant douchelord. Hence him signaling his virtue so brightly, it shines into Brian Stelter's apartment reminding HIM to mask up while he sits lonely and surrounded by empty Pringles containers.
We've been sitting through a year and a half of lectures AND we all hate Chris Cuomo. I'm going to enjoy a few laughs while enjoying the sun on my naked face. Like, I've been doing this entire time.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
- WATCH: People of Hong Kong Plead for Trump's Help Against ... ›
- Steven Crowder to hold Mich. rally demanding answers from Gov ... ›
- Top 5 Liberal Morons of 2019 - Louder With Crowder ›
- These Images Illustrate Andrew Cuomo COVID-19 Hypocrisy ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Lied About COVID Numbers to Protect Democrat ... ›
- Media Keeps Calling Pete Buttigieg "Poot" [VIDEO] - Louder With ... ›
- Don Lemon: We Need to Blow Up the Entire System - Louder With ... ›
- WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Chris Cuomo - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Producer on Chris Cuomo: I Just Can't Stand That Guy ... ›
- Video Catches Bus Driver Smacking Girl, She Wasn't Masked Up - Louder With Crowder ›
- Naked Bike Ride Says Take Off All Clothes Except Your Mask - Louder With Crowder ›
- Random Person Accuses Chris Cuomo of Pleasuring Himself - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Cuomo Announces Disaster Emergency on Guns - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bravo! Female Biology Professor Calls out "Toxic Femininity" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man Sings Song About Post-Pandemic Hell - Louder With Crowder ›