New York Awards Illegal Immigrants $2.1 Billion Over Pandemic Losses
Red states are taking action in response to Joe Biden's leftist agenda. Both Arizona and Iowa have passed gun-RIGHTS legislation, for example. Blue states like New York are doing the same, but in reverse. They feel Joe Biden isn't enough of a progressive douche. Not everyone got money from Biden's stimulus bill. There were workers excluded from being given taxpayer money. So New York is giving those excluded workers $2.1 billion dollars!
Oh, and "excluded worker" is the new thing we're calling "illegal immigrant." That seems an important detail.
New York will now offer one-time payments of up to $15,600 to undocumented immigrants who lost work during the pandemic. The effort — a $2.1 billion fund in the state budget — is by far the biggest of its kind in the country and a sign of the state's shift toward policies championed by progressive Democrats.
It is hard to quantify the number of undocumented families living in New York, but the left-leaning Fiscal Policy Institute said Wednesday that the fund could benefit as many as 290,000 people statewide.
Illegal immigrants are eligible for a one-time payment of up to $15,600. The three stimulus checks that were given out to taxpaying Americans only add up to $3,200.
290,000 illegal immigrants. As opposed to 290,000 New York taxpayers. In a state that is already too expensive for many New York taxpayers. It's why so many move to DeSantisLand. The good news is, these "excluded workers" aren't just being handed an ATM card or canvas sack with a dollar sign on it. They need to prove that they are state residents, haven't collected unemployment, and lost income. In theory, at least.
Also, some of them can eat again. There were hunger strikes until New York taxpayers were shaken down for enough money.
NOW: Excluded workers on hunger strike share their FIRST MEAL after 23 days without food, celebrating $2.1 billion victory to #FundExcludedWorkers! pic.twitter.com/Zjbkt4oj8Q
— Make the Road NY #FundExcludedWorkers 🦋 (@MaketheRoadNY) April 7, 2021
BREAKING: NYS budget establishes first-in-the-nation Excluded Workers Fund!
This victory comes after one year of statewide organizing efforts from the #FundExcludedWorkers Coalition — led by impacted workers, culminating in two hunger strikes.
History is made today! pic.twitter.com/9SlOPcd5Dy
— #FundExcludedWorkers (@FEWCoalition) April 6, 2021
Here's the thing. I know some of you are saying, "But this is just in New York and New York sucks." I understand your feeling this way. But the leftist activists who exploited this for their political agenda? They exist in cities in your state too. They're organizing where you live right now. They are working with the same sympathetic politicians and the same activist media. Yes, that means you too, Texas.
Don't just dismiss this as New York being New York. Let New York be a warning to the rest of you.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Biden's RADICAL New Executive Order On Guns! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Cuomo Family Members Received Special COVID Access - Louder ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: #GunReformNow? Not on Our Watch! - Louder With ... ›
- Chief of Staff for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Admits Green New Deal ... ›
- Andrew Cuomo Lied About COVID Numbers to Protect Democrat ... ›
- this new york city cop hysterically mocks the restrictions de blasio ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: Democrat Mask Mandates Make COVID Worse ... ›
- Gov. Kemp Makes Powerful Point About Cancel Culture, Unloads on ... ›
- OPINION: You Cannot Change The Minds of Evil People. Evil ... ›
- Group of New York Teens Attack SUV with Older Woman Inside ... ›
- New York State Senate Cheers After it Passes Up-to-Birth Abortion ... ›
- Biden Admin's Latest Immigration Scheme: Paying Central America to Stop Illegal Immigration - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Admin Considering Cash Transfer to Fix Border Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- NY Parent Demands Court Overturn Incest Laws so They Can Marry Their Child - Louder With Crowder ›
- Illegal Immigrants Secretly Flown From Texas to Pennsylvania - Louder With Crowder ›