Chicago Teachers Union Won't Teach, Explains Why Through This Interpretive Dance
It is said that the left is beyond parody. The video you are about to watch illustrates that better than any that has come before it. Since the beginning of the pandemic, the teachers' unions have used it as an excuse to figuratively hold parents and students hostage. Emphasis on figuratively. Lest anyone from Facebook think I'm implying the unions have literally kidnapped parents and are releasing videos of them holding up today's newspaper. But SOME unions have been refusing to go back to in-person teaching until their demands are met.
Like in Chicago. Teachers voted NOT to resume in-person teaching, as was planned prior to Joe Biden's inauguration. Yes, the same Joe Biden who stans the teachers' unions. Why did they change their minds? What are their issues? Let members of the union explain through this interpretive dance. No, seriously.
Six of our rank-and-file dance teachers come together to use their art form as a voice to express their desire to feel safe amidst CPS' teacher return policy. They stand in solidarity with all educators at risk, because no one should have to choose between life and livelihood. pic.twitter.com/gajXH9PReE
— ChicagoTeachersUnion (@CTULocal1) January 23, 2021
Has remote learning been an absolute failure? In theory, according to some, yes. The infallible Dr. Anthony Fauci also says schools are safe to reopen. But I guess the old adage remains true. When kids start paying union dues, the teachers' unions will start caring about them.
I have a lot more to say about the topic, but that's why you should sign up for the newsletter, where we're free to get saucier in our commentary. Also, you may want to bookmark and make sure you visit every day. I'll let the boss insinuate why.
Time for an Explanation...youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
- Trump Wants School Funding Going to Parents - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Mocks Reporter Asking About Covid and Teachers Unions ... ›
- Violent 'By Any Means Necessary' Antifa Sect Run by Public School ... ›
- Teachers' Unions Teaming w/ Democratic Socialists of America ... ›
- Texas Teachers Claim They Are Now 'Writing Out Their Wills ... ›
- Parents and Students Fight Back Against School Lockdowns ... ›
- CAUGHT: Teachers' Union Lawyer Tells Teachers How to Lie About ... ›
- Rhode Island Teachers' Union and ACLU Object to Bill Outlawing ... ›
- LA Teachers Union has Non-Covid Demands to Reopen - Louder ... ›
- New Jersey Teacher's Union President Will "Bend the Truth," Cover ... ›
- WH Refuses to Say Biden Values Children in Education Policy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Morning Joe Blasts Joe Biden Over Teachers' Unions - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chicago Mayor Sets Rules for Who Interviews Her: No Whites - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: CDC & Teachers' Union Corruption EXPOSED! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter Sues Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot for Discrimination - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teacher Has Meltdown Over Texas State Law - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rhode Island Teachers' Union and ACLU Object to Bill Outlawing Sex with Students - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teachers union doubles down on anti-parent sentiment - Louder With Crowder ›