Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 03, 2020
Teachers' Unions Team Up with Democratic Socialists and Issue These Insane Demands
If the coronavirus has done nothing else, at least it has proven once and for all that we can stop saying "it's for the children." The teachers' unions have made it clear that it's anything but (see IOWA TEACHERS SET A NEW STANDARD OF COVID STUPIDITY. IT INVOLVES OBITUARIES ... and TEXAS WANTS TO REOPEN SCHOOLS AND TEACHERS CLAIM THEY ARE NOW 'WRITING OUT THEIR WILLS'). Now they are straight up joining forces with the Democratic Socialists of America to resist going back to do their jobs until their demands are met. I'm sure most of us can agree that some changes might be necessary depending on what the 'rona is up to where you live. However the unions feel that if you're going to hold parents and children hostage until your demands are met, you might as well do so in style.
Teachers unions from the following locations are included: Chicago Boston Massachusetts Milwaukee Los Angeles Oakl… https://t.co/dPv0I9Gq3U— Corey A. DeAngelis (@Corey A. DeAngelis) 1596408382.0
Noticeably missing from that list of demands is anything having to do with COVID-19, the coronavirus, the 'rona, the Kung Flu, or the Wuhan Ain't Nuthin' to F' Wit Virus. Oh, and also children. Concern for the children are completely missing from the list. Teachers' unions and their socialist comrades are using development of the children and your struggle during the pandemic in order to force their political agenda. It's absolutely disgusting. Also, we pay enough in crippling school taxes that are causing people to no longer afford their homes, so take the ask for federal funding and stick it up your nose.
Until teachers bust their union, it's clear they simply don't care about their jobs or anything having to do with our kids. If they don't want to work, they shouldn't get paid. Parents should get their school taxes refunded so they can see it actually goes to education. And if we're expected to sign a form when we go out to eat or get our hair done for contact tracing purposes, any teacher who is seen at a political rally after saying it's not safe for them to be in a school should be put on a list as well.
The Government is Scarier than COVID! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Florida Governor Signs Bill Allowing MORE Teachers to Carry Guns ... ›
- Sixth Grade Teacher and Church Youth Group Leader Had Sexual ... ›
- Iowa Teachers are Sending the Governor Their Obituaries - Louder ... ›
- Texas Teachers Claim They Are Now 'Writing Out Their Wills ... ›
- Canadian Teacher FIRED. For Being Pro-Life... - Louder With Crowder ›
- DISTURBING: Preschool Teacher Calls for Killing of Jews. Guess ... ›
- BOMBSHELL: Attorney ADMITS Defending Teacher Who Forced ... ›
- 40-Yr-Old Teacher Sexually Harasses Teen Student in the Lewdest ... ›
- A Michigan Teacher Was Allegedly Fired for a Pro-Trump Tweet ... ›
- New Jersey Teacher Hopes These Students Die of COVID-19 ... ›
- Parents and Students Fight Back Against School Lockdowns - Louder With Crowder ›
- School Board Member Gives Parents Insane Choice: Educate Your Kids or Keep Them Alive? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chicago Teachers Union Won't Teach, Explains Why Through This Interpretive Dance - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH Refuses to Say Biden Values Children in Education Policy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Morning Joe Blasts Joe Biden Over Teachers' Unions - Louder With Crowder ›