White House Refuses to Say Biden Values Children in Education Policy
We should trust the COVID experts when they say stuff we agree with. A more sarcastic, cynical mind could look at the Biden administration or the media (but I repeat myself) and reasonably come to that conclusion. You may disagree. If you are a Facebook employee writing algorithms, you most likely do. But so far we've seen Anthony Fauci go from being the god of all things science to just a holdover from the Trump administration. The director of the CDC recently said that teachers don't need a vaccine to go back to teaching in person. She was dismissed as "only speaking in her personal capacity" as opposed to speaking as the director of the CD F'n C.
When it comes to sending kids back to in-person learning, there was concern that Biden might side with the teachers' unions over students and parents. Particularly after he lashed out at a reporter for asking him. I'm not surprised to see press secretary
the Bride of Chucky Jen Psaki whiff on the question.
Biden Press Sec Refuses To Say Children Should Come First In Education Policy youtu.be
REPORTER: If it comes down to a binary choice, who would the president choose -- the kids or the teachers?
MRS. CHUCKY: That wasn't one of the pre-approved questions. Who sent you? You're Russian misinformation. SECURITY!
Trust the experts. The experts say that it's safe for kids to go back to school. Some even say it's damaging to keep them out of school for this long. Yes, the same experts who guide our policy on wearing masks and social distancing. The teachers' unions who give the Democrats lots of money disagree. Was the "binary" question the way it was asked unfair? Mayhaps. I'd consider asking a two-part question instead.
1. Does President Biden trust the experts who say it is safe for schools to reopen?
2. What experts are guiding President Biden to the contrary?
A more cynical person would say question two is rhetorical. And that when push comes to shove, teachers' unions take precedence over the well-being and development of children. It's me. I'm that cynical mind. But I'd still be interested in hearing the answer.
BREAKDOWN: AOC's Story Doesn't Add Up | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Biden Mocks Reporter Asking About Covid and Teachers Unions ... ›
- Violent 'By Any Means Necessary' Antifa Sect Run by Public School ... ›
- Teachers' Unions Teaming w/ Democratic Socialists of America ... ›
- Texas Teachers Claim They Are Now 'Writing Out Their Wills ... ›
- Parents and Students Fight Back Against School Lockdowns ... ›
- CAUGHT: Teachers' Union Lawyer Tells Teachers How to Lie About ... ›
- Rhode Island Teachers' Union and ACLU Object to Bill Outlawing ... ›
- LA Teachers Union has Non-Covid Demands to Reopen - Louder ... ›
- New Jersey Teacher's Union President Will "Bend the Truth," Cover ... ›
- Chicago Teachers Union Won't Teach, Explained Through Dance ... ›