May 20, 2021
SHOW NOTES: CDC & Teachers' Union Corruption EXPOSED!
The CDC has sold out YOUR CHILDREN to the teachers' unions, and we tell you how. Joe Biden had one of the most gaffetastic weeks of his presidency. We go over the highlights. Also, a comparison between Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump. And Tess Holliday claims she's anorexic. Yes, THAT Tess Holliday.
LOG ON TO MUG CLUB TO WATCH TODAY'S SHOW!
CDC/TEACHERS UNION CORRUPTION
- On Wednesday, the CDC's second-in-command, Anne Schuchat, stepped down after emails revealed she colluded with the American Federation of Teachers to keep in-person schools closed. SOURCE: Kaiser Health News
- Randi Weingarten, president of AFT, defended the organization's lobbying efforts because apparently, the CDC asked for it. SOURCE: Twitter
- The emails that broke the story also included CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, White House coronavirus testing coordinator Carole Johnson, and associate director of public engagement for the White House Will McIntee. SOURCE: NYPost
- "Language suggestions" offered by the union were adopted nearly verbatim into the final text of the CDC document.
- Federation of Teachers senior director Kelly Trautner argued for the inclusion of a line reading, "In the event of high community-transmission results from a new variant of SARS-CoV-2, a new update of these guidelines may be necessary." SOURCE: NYPost, CDC/Wayback
- And the CDC final document included the line, "It is possible that due to increased levels of community transmission resulting from a variant of SARS-CoV-2, mitigation strategies and school guidance may need to be updated to account for new evidence on risk of transmission and effectiveness of mitigation."
- This came about a week after Nancy Messonier, former head of the COVID-19 vaccine task force and 20-year CDC veteran, resigned from her position. SOURCE: Politico
- Did she ruffle the wrong feathers? Messonier apparently clashed with Biden officials over decision-making.
- Messonier was reassigned to the CDC's incident management response team just one day before her department was set to decide whether or not to lift the pause on the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- The only explanation Messonier gave for her departure was, "My family and I have determined that now is the best time for me to transition to a new phase of my career." SOURCE: NYTimes
- Look at the data from the CDC on transmission rates in school-age children. SOURCE: CDC
- Less than 10% of COVID cases have been among kids ages 5-17.
- And the CDC wrote on March 9, 2021, a YEAR after most schools were shuttered: SOURCE: CDC
- "Based on the data available, in-person learning in schools has not been associated with substantial community transmission."
- "Though outbreaks do occur in school settings, multiple studies have shown that transmission within school settings is typically lower than – or at least similar to – levels of community transmission, when prevention strategies are in place in schools."
- Keeping schools closed has had a dramatic negative impact on kids. Virtual learning caused: SOURCE: NCBI, NCBI, USAToday
- Increased anxiety and depression
- Increased suicides
- Lower grades and higher failure rates
- Grade and high school teachers are overwhelmingly liberal.
- A 2017 EdWeek study found 40% of educators self-identified as Democrat, compared to just 29% Republican. SOURCE: Edweek
- 50% voted for Hillary in 2016, compared to just 27% who voted for Trump.
- Teachers' unions are one of the top 10 political donation organizations of ALL time, giving over $55K, 100% to Democrats. SOURCE: Open Secrets
- And this year, the American Federation of Teachers PAC has given $1.6 million to congressional candidates for the 2022 elections. SOURCE: Roll Call
- $1 million of this went to House Majority PAC, a super PAC that boosts Democratic candidates.
- Democrats also more often vote to allocate more money to public education spending. SOURCE: ABC, Edweek
- But student outcomes have NOT improved, since throwing money at issues doesn't fix them! SOURCE: Edweek
- From 1970-2013, school spending nearly TRIPLED, from $57k to $160k.
- And student test scores have no clear correlation with increased funding. SOURCE: Mackinac Center
- But teachers' salaries and benefits HAVE improved, since 80% of spending goes towards salaries and benefits. SOURCE: DetroitNews, Edweek
- Teacher salaries have increased from $11k in 1979 to $51k in 2009. SOURCE: USanDiego
ISRAEL'S IRON DOME IS REAGAN'S "STAR WARS"
- In March 1983, President Reagan proposed the Strategic Defense Initiative as a method to de-escalate the nuclear threat of the Cold War. SOURCE: YouTube
- The Strategic Defense Initiative was designed to intercept nuclear missiles via Earth- and space-based laser battle stations. SOURCE: Britannica
- Each Iron Dome battery has a radar detection and tracking system, a firing control system, and three launchers for 20 missiles.
- Each missile has a range of up to 44 miles.
- As a result, the Iron Dome has about a 90% interception rate.
- Another interesting comparison to Reagan: In that same 1983 speech, he outlined America's strategy of deterrence. SOURCE: YouTube
- Hmmm ... that sounds a lot like Israel's strategy. And it proves Israel cannot POSSIBLY be the aggressor in the conflict with Palestine.
- Israel's primary military technology is based entirely on DEFENSE and maintaining peace, while Hamas haphazardly fires missiles into Israel with NO regard for who is killed.
- Missile defense systems have long been criticized by the left as overly ambitious, too expensive, and unreliable. SOURCE: Brookings
- But as we just saw, Israel's system is HIGHLY effective. And somehow Democrats only seem to care about spending when it comes to the defense of our country.
- Nonetheless, the left went after both Trump and Reagan for this technology. Senator Ted Kennedy referred to Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative as "red-scare tactics" and a "reckless Star Wars scheme." SOURCE: Washington Post
TESS HOLLIDAY CLAIMS SHE'S ANOREXIC
- Last week, Tess Holliday announced she's anorexic. Here are some snippets from her interview with Good Morning America. SOURCE: ABC News
- After the announcement, Tess wrote on Twitter: "I'm anorexic & in recovery. I'm not ashamed to say it out loud anymore. I'm the result of a culture that celebrates thinness & equates that to worth, but I get to write my own narrative now. I'm finally able to care for a body that I've punished my entire life & I am finally free." SOURCE: Twitter
- Anorexia nervosa is defined as "an eating disorder characterized by an abnormally low body weight, an intense fear of gaining weight and a distorted perception of weight [...] To prevent weight gain or to continue losing weight, people with anorexia usually severely restrict the amount of food they eat." SOURCE: MayoClinic
- After some backlash in her comment sections, Tess doubled down on claiming she can have anorexia and be morbidly obese. SOURCE: TikTok
- It is possible to have anorexia and not be "technically" underweight. It's called atypical anorexia. SOURCE: PubMed
- This typically happens because BMI is a somewhat unreliable measurement. But morbid obesity is a definite diagnosis.
- And the main treatment for anorexia is to eat more and restore a healthy weight. SOURCE: MayoClinic
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
From Your Site Articles
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure ... ›
- CDC Eases Up Indoor Mask Guidelines if You're Vaccinated ... ›
- Chicago Mayor Sets Rules for Who Interviews Her: No Whites ... ›
- WH Called Out Over In-Person Learning for Migrants in CA - Louder ... ›
- EXPOSED: The Real Reasons Democrats Are Fighting 'School ... ›
- Joe Biden's School Opening Guideline Leaves More Questions ... ›
- CA Public School Teachers Teaching Migrants In-Person - Louder ... ›
- Morning Joe Blasts Joe Biden Over Teachers' Unions - Louder With ... ›
- Chicago Teachers Union Won't Teach, Explained Through Dance ... ›
- Teachers’ Union Targets Parents, Demands Social Media Censor - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure,' 'There's Gonna Be Consequences' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Guidance recommends surgery, drugs for obese kids - Louder With Crowder ›