California Public School Teachers Return to In-Person Teaching, but Only for Illegal Immigrants
Over a year after fifteen days to flatten the curve, there are still school districts in this country that aren't doing in-person teaching. Meltdowns from frustrated parents are common. Depression and suicide in students are the pandemic we aren't allowed to talk about. But the teachers' unions viewed this as an opportunity to hold parents hostage until their demands are met (allegedly) and regularly claim it's not safe for them to teach in person. They're also aided by a president who is bought and paid for by the teachers' unions. Again, allegedly.
San Diego is one of those districts, but teachers are starting to teach students in person again! No, not San Diego students, but illegal immigrants who are here as part of Joe Biden's border crisis. If there is a better example of the disconnect between the far left and the American people over immigration, I can't think of one. Per Fox News:
"We have 130,000 kids who haven't been allowed in a classroom for over a year in the San Diego United School District. It's great that there's in-person learning for those unaccompanied minors from Central America, but I wish every child in San Diego Country was allowed the same opportunity for in-person teaching," San Diego County Supervisor Jim Desmond told Fox News.
"The system is broken when San Diego teachers are teaching migrant children in person, but the 100k students of taxpaying families at San Diego Unified School District are stuck learning in Zoom school," Emily Diaz, an SDUSD parent, told Fox News in an email.
Diaz went on to ask why taxpaying students are put last. My guess is because it's a public school and putting taxpayers last is what school districts do.
A SDUSD confirmed to Fox News that information was shared "about the opportunity for teachers to volunteer teaching migrant children in person," and there is no word if they were getting paid or not. The problem isn't whether the teachers are getting paid, though it would be more of a problem if they were.
The problem is all the times parents are told their kids can't return to school because it's not safe for teachers with the coronavirus running wild like it's Hulkamania in the '80s. Teachers can't risk catching the 'rona in a classroom, doing their job that your tax dollars are paying for. But they can risk the virus teaching migrants? The coronavirus is a remarkable illness. It knows not to infect you if you're doing things for the "right" political reasons.
Let me be clear. I have no issue with anyone volunteering to help out with what's turning into a humanitarian crisis (of Joe Biden's own doing). But volunteering for in-person teaching at detention centers when you've been claiming for a year you're "afraid" to do so in schools, you're full of sh!t and need to be called out on it. You also need to go back to teaching kids in person or lose your job.
Why The Left Doesn't Get NUANCE And Blames Objects! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- LEFTIST LUNACY: Professor Claims Math is a Front for White ... ›
- AOC Takes the NYPD to Task Over Their Trump Endorsement ... ›
- Coca Making Employees Complete Course to Be "Less White ... ›
- White Women Sing About How Racist White People Are on TikTok ... ›
- School Board Member Gives Parents Insane Choice: Educate Your ... ›
- EXPOSED: The Real Reasons Democrats Are Fighting 'School ... ›
- Joe Biden's School Opening Guideline Leaves More Questions ... ›
- High School Student with MAGA Hat Triggers Teacher to Evacuate ... ›
- Morning Joe Blasts Joe Biden Over Teachers' Unions - Louder With ... ›
- Connecticut Second Graders Shown Cartoon of Scared Little Girl and Man with an Erection - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video Catches Naked Woman Attacking Newscaster with a Brick on Live Broadcast - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Admin's Latest Immigration Scheme: Paying Central America to Stop Illegal Immigration - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Admin Considering Cash Transfer to Fix Border Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›