Criminals Casually Walk Out of Store with Armfuls of Stolen Merchandise While Staff Does Nothing
There's no need to run,
Democrats have won,
Stealing Air Jordan's sure is fun,
California here we come,
There are no cops to outrun..."
- Phantom Planet "California (2021 Remix)
Here's a top philosophical question for 2021. Are you a criminal for committing a crime that police aren't prosecuting? Stealing is illegal. I think it's still illegal in California technically. But while stealing is kinda, sorta against the law there, police aren't prosecuting anything under $950 worth of stolen goods. So that makes stealing ... legal-ish? Let that stew in your brain while watching two men casually walking out of a store with armfuls of clothing they didn't pay for.
Actually, I have to fact-check myself. Only one of them had armfuls of clothes. The other dude has a giant backpack.
Thanks to Prop 47 thefts under $950 will not be prosecuted, so cops will not bother showing up. Just a reminder that you get what you voted for, California! pic.twitter.com/jWUPdJzy0A
— Adam Carolla (@adamcarolla) July 20, 2021
Thanks to Prop 47 thefts under $950 will not be prosecuted, so cops will not bother showing up. Just a reminder that you get what you voted for, California!
To quote Sideshow Bob:
Sideshow bob democrats youtu.be
You can't keep the Democrats out of the White House forever. When they get back in, I'm back on the streets with all my criminal buddies.
It's remarkable just how slippery the slope got in such a short time. It started with people running out of California stores with stolen merchandise. Then, they weren't in as much of a rush but still rode their bike out of the store to avoid being stopped. Here we have two thieves not having a f*** to give. I think one of them was even whistling as he liberated the store of pants. You almost have to admire the moxie.
In the olden days, shoplifters walked into stores with boxcutters, magnetic strips, and handguns. Now, they walk in with a calculator. Add up all the stuff they don't feel like paying for. If it's over $950, they put stuff back. $951 worth of contraband is stealing. $949 is a going-out-of-business sale.
This is what you voted for, California. Enjoy the consequences. Those of us in states where our elected officials aren't such woke sh*tc*nts will enjoy laughing at you.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Top 5 Ways California is a FAILED State | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Woman Goes Full Beast Mode, Saves Dogs by Fighting Off BEAR ... ›
- Are Gym Pods the Future of Going to the Gym? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Trump Trolls Kamala Harris into Finally Visiting the Border - Louder ... ›
- Woman Confronts Spa After Man Exposes Himself in Locker Room ... ›
- Song Parody Mocks Gavin Newsom's Alleged Lockdown Hypocrisy ... ›
- HS Football Star Goes Viral Blasting CA Governor on Lockdowns ›
- PANIC: California Democrats Worry New Taxes 'Might' Cause Mass ... ›
- CA Public School Teachers Teaching Migrants In-Person - Louder ... ›
- Texas Candidate: Keep Your California Politics Out of Texas ... ›