Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 10, 2023
New 'medical' guidance recommends surgery and pumping your obese twelve-year-old full of drugs
Great news, everyone! There is new The Science for us all to follow! If your kid is fat, you should consider drugs and surgery. Only if they are at least twelve and thirteen, though. Drugs and surgery before that would be inadvisable.
For the first time, the group's guidance sets ages at which kids and teens should be offered medical treatments such as drugs and surgery — in addition to intensive diet, exercise and other behavior and lifestyle interventions.
You and I know how the internet goes. It's going to be presented as drugs and surgery instead of diet and exercise. And that's just not the case. It also doesn't make the guidance sound any less batsh*t crazy. Or as a colleague put it at the water cooler, you pump kids full of the FDA food pyramid-mandated carb diet, set them in front of screens all day, then think the solution is more drugs and the knife.
It comes down to three things: eating less, moving more, and parenting. If you want to fight your kid's obesity and are tired of having to buy a new wardrobe every time they outgrow the old one, have them eat less and move more.
It might also mean making different lifestyle choices for yourself too. My mom was a teacher for twenty-five years, and you would see at field days what the skinny parents were feeding their skinny kids and what the fat parents were feeding their fat kids. I remember one mother using chocolate-covered potato chips to shovel mounds of sour onion dip into her mouth. SPOILER: her son was not picked first for kickball.
Though what I find most amusing about this guidance will be when the fat pride and body positivity folks start to devour the research. Instead of pumping your kid full of drugs and putting them under the knife, you should celebrate them being at risk for diabetes and heart disease!
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Crowder REACTS to Latest 'Fat Pride' TikTok Video! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: XXXL-sized Packers fan gets thrown down a flight of stairs, but it only makes him mad ›
- SHOW NOTES: CDC & Teachers' Union Corruption EXPOSED! ›
- Working Out Is ‘Fatphobic’? This TikToker Wants You to Believe So ›
- Joy Behar, called the 'dumbest woman on TV,' suggests GOPers and straight men are brain-damaged from too much football ›
- Comedian Looks at How Racists and Woke Liberals Are Actually BFFs ›
- Watch: Fat-proud TikToker demands you love her belly ›
- Dear Ugly, Fat Feminists: Admit it, You HATE That Men Don't Find you Attractive ›
- Watch: Lizzo absolutely crushes body-shamers in new 'beautiful' and 'brave' Instagram post ›
- 'Decades of Being a Slob': Joe Rogan Gives Epic Two-Minute Rant About Fat People Lecturing Him on Health ›
- Poor woman gets wedged between two fat people on a plane and the airline shames HER for it ›