CDC Eases Up Indoor Mask Guidelines and You Can Show Your Face Again Sometimes. One Question Though ...
Great news! According to Associated Press sources, the CDC is ruling that you can take your mask off indoors! It looks like Joe Biden is going to have to find something else to virtue-signal on. Or he could ignore these CDC guidelines as well. But for the rest of you who have had your shots, read on.
In a striking move to send the country back toward pre-pandemic life, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday will ease indoor mask-wearing guidance for fully vaccinated people, allowing them to safely stop wearing masks inside in most places, according to a person briefed on the announcement. The new guidance will still call for wearing masks in crowded indoor settings like buses, planes, hospitals, prisons and homeless shelters, but could ease restrictions for reopening workplaces, schools, and other venues — even removing the need for masks or social distancing for those who are fully vaccinated.
Don't get too excited, because local laws are still in place. If you live in a commie-run state like New York, you still need to wear a mask all the places they tell you until further notice. Then there's the issue of how the state is going to make you prove that you were vaccinated. If you live in a free state like Florida, you've already burned your mask and this news isn't exciting to you.
One question though. Why now?
Because nothing the CDC has said over the past few weeks re: guidance of the vaccinated has been coherent. Yet this decision wasn't made until there were stories about CNN and MSNBC bashing the "science-based" organization for that incoherency. Chris Cuomo, lending credence to Andrew being the idiot brother, even asked, "Is this about them Big Brothering us?" It's not like the CDC is above having their "science"-based decisions formed by peer pressure. See:Unions, the Teachers. I'm curious to see why, today, this decision was suddenly made.
Don't get me wrong. The CDC decision today is good.
The CDC's appearance of making the decision not based on science but because of bad press is bad.
It makes you wonder about all the CDC decisions we've been living under for the past year.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
EXPERIMENT: Can You Breathe with a Double Mask? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Cloth Masks Aren't as Effective According to 2015 Study - Louder ... ›
- Something's Up with These COVID-19 Death Rates - Louder With ... ›
- Biden Wears Mask Outside, Tells Americans They Don't Have To ... ›
- WATCH: The real reason behind the CDC face mask flip flop ›
- CDC Allowing for 100% Occupancy at Child Migrant Shelters ... ›
- Psaki Challenged on CDC Pandering to Teachers' Union - Louder ... ›
- Sorry, Leftists! CDC's New Report Suggests Guns are Great for Self ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: CDC & Teachers' Union Corruption EXPOSED! - Louder With Crowder ›
- ESPN Host Goes On White-Privilege Rant Against Tim Tebow - Louder With Crowder ›