Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 08, 2021
CDC Updates COVID Guidelines Allowing 100% Occupancy ... at Biden's Child Migrant Shelters
There is a crisis among our southern border, thanks in part to Joe Biden's plans for a massive amnesty bill. We've already seen migrants trying to cross the border wearing Joe Biden T-shirts. The White House even has its own "kids in cages" problem. Though, it's only "kids in cages" under Donald Trump. Under Joe Biden, they have roomy shipping containers. Adding to the kids in shipping containers problem is that we are currently in a pandemic. Under CDC guidelines, the shelters can only operate at 50% capacity. That's becoming increasingly hard to do with the surge at the border. So the non-political, totally science-based CDC changed the guidelines to allow for 100% capacity. But only at the shelters.
There is a memo going around per Axios advising the change and how to prepare. Some things of note:
- The memo details ways to prevent coronavirus from spreading in shelters.
- It encourages operators to follow all other guidelines.
- The CDC document states that there "is no 0% risk scenario" involving the 'rona.
Here's my question: Why can't we do this in the rest of America? If we can increase capacity in detention centers with the understanding that other guidelines need to be followed and there is no 0% risk scenario, there's no reason to believe the same can't be done in restaurants, gyms, and salons. Businesses across the country have been kept under 100% capacity for a year now. Many have shut down permanently. Others may never fully recover. At every stage, whenever questions were asked or criticisms were vocalized, we were told to "trust the science." Far be it from me to imply that "the science" seems to vary depending on what's more politically expedient for Democrats at the time. Whether it be peaceful protests, teachers' unions, or now "undocumented" children.
I'm just saying. If the CDC says it's safe for detention centers along our border to operate at 100% capacity, I see no reason why the same can't be said for the rest of America.
Illegal-Immigrants Test POSITIVE: The Left Doesn't Care | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
From Your Site Articles
- A Video of a Couple Kissing in Masks Is Going Viral - Louder With ... ›
- Starbucks Demands Woman Mask Up at Drive-Thru In Her Car ... ›
- Anthony Fauci Decrees NO Indoor Dining or Movies, Even if You're ... ›
- Cloth Masks Aren't as Effective According to 2015 Study - Louder ... ›
- HOAX: The AIDS Epidemic That Never Happened! - Louder With ... ›
- Top 5 Gun Control Myths Debunked! - Louder With Crowder ›
- The Man Behind the COVID-19 Panic! | Ep 672 Louder with Crowder ... ›
- AMERICA CANCELED?! Democrats Pass INSANE Voter Bill ... ›
- WATCH: The real reason behind the CDC face mask flip flop ›
- Sorry, Leftists! CDC's New Report Suggests Guns are Great for Self ... ›
- US Moving 3,000 Migrant Teenagers to Dallas Convention Center - Louder With Crowder ›
- CDC Eases Up Indoor Mask Guidelines if You're Vaccinated - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Answer Question About New Mask Guidelines - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden's DHS Warns Against 'Opposition to COVID Measures' - Louder With Crowder ›
- CDC Director: 'Something Has to Be Done' About Guns - Louder With Crowder ›
- A Video of a Couple Kissing in Masks Is Going Viral - Louder With Crowder ›