Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 18, 2021
WH Adviser Challenged on Florida Handling COVID Better Than California, Gives Stupid Answer
Holy schnoiks, a CNN employee asked a real question. Not only that, but they asked a real question to a White House adviser. Not only that, but they asked a real question to a White House adviser on COVID. It's a question I'm sure some of you have been asking: Florida vs. California. California is locked down AF. Florida lets people live their best lives while still taking proper CDC-endorsed precautions. Yet according to the CNN reporter, the two states aren't that much different when it comes to COVID. Which is liberal media speak for "Florida is kicking California's smug little heinies, but the Florida governor is a Republican."
Let's see how Andy Slavit, Biden's senior adviser on responding to the 'rona, answers.
The WH's Covid adviser, @aslavitt46, is asked why Calif., still in lockdown mode, has numbers that aren't better than a free state, Florida.
Slavitt: “There's so much of this virus … that's just a little beyond our explanation" pic.twitter.com/zZFBugW97r
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) February 17, 2021
MSNBC: So, California is locked down as f***, yet Florida is kicking their ass when it comes to pandemic things. What's up with that?
A GUY ADVISING THE PRESIDENT ON COVID: How the hell am I supposed to know?
That's right. The SENIOR adviser to the president of the United States who advises him on COVID things says COVID things are beyond explanation. Then he goes into the usual talking points of things most Americans have been doing for close to a year already.
Here's a theory for you to disregard completely. Mayhaps the lockdowns DIDN'T work. I'll even be charitable. Because if I'm not charitable, Facebook (who we're suing) may not let you see this. The lockdowns made sense at first, almost a year ago, based on the data that was available at the time. There have been months and months of new data. We have the different ways different states handled the pandemic to compare and contrast. It's okay to admit you were wrong. The best decision was made based on information available at the time, but today have new information. Hell, from a political standpoint, Biden can even blame his predecessor. He's going to be doing that for everything else anyway.
I'm not a scientist or an expert. I don't even play one on a streaming platform. But I would HATE to think the Biden administration was making deicisons based on politics rather than based on science.
Andrew Cuomo Blames Everyone But Himself | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
From Your Site Articles
- Florida Teacher Speaks on Florida Shooting. The Left Will HATE It ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Scolds CNN Reporter Questioning Vaccine Rollout ... ›
- Florida Sheriff On Terrorism: 'We're at War, Arm Yourselves ... ›
- Most Embarrassing Liberal Celebrity Tweets About Florida Shooting ... ›
- FBI Received a Credible Tip about Florida Shooter. Did Nothing ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Sends Message: Lockdowns Don't Work - Louder ... ›
- NRA's Wayne LaPierre SCORCHES Media/Dems over Florida ... ›
- Florida Governor Signs Bill Allowing MORE Teachers to Carry Guns ... ›
- Some Florida COVID Testing Is Off by Only ... 89 Percent - Louder ... ›
- Communist Florida State Student Assaults 'Nazi' Republicans ... ›
- Waitress Fired for Not Wanting COVID Vaccine. She Had Pregnancy Concerns ... - Louder With Crowder ›
- Father Loses Son to COVID Isolation, Shares Emotional Warning to Other Parents - Louder With Crowder ›