Some Florida COVID Testing Is Off by Only ... 89%
We're back to blaming Florida and Governor Ron DeSantis for all the COVID. Anything to distract from Andrew Cuomo's body count, I guess (see WITH JUST A FEW TWEETS, CNN'S JAKE TAPPER EXPOSED THE TRUTH ABOUT ANDREW CUOMO AND COVID-19 and ANDREW CUOMO SAYS PEOPLE WILL DIE NO MATTER WHAT IS DONE. SO WE SHUT DOWN BECAUSE...?). To be fair, though, Florida's positive rate is skyrocketing, with more than a few testing centers reporting a positivity rate of *checks notes* 100%. Meaning everyone who got tested did in fact have the 'rona.
If that's seems off to you, you ain't the only one.
We investigated these astronomical numbers, contacting every location mentioned. Orlando Health, the only to respond, confirming errors in the report. Its positivity rate is in fact only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as in the report.
Now, I'm no scientist. I'm hardly an expert. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if your data is off by EIGHTY-NINE percent, it's bad data and someone should be held accountable for it. When multiple testing centers are all reporting close to 100% positivity rates AND not responding to calls questioning those numbers, something smells fishy. Or, at least it should smell fishy to anyone with half a brain before they report the data. Unless there are reasons for them to inflate the data. Financial reasons?
They tells us to trust the data. That is hard to do when they are also putting out bad data.
Now We KNOW The Deaths Are Over-Reported | Good Morning #MugClub youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- A New Poll Asks About Celebrities and the COVID Vaccine - Louder With Crowder ›
- Viral Video Shows Man Blasting City Council Over Shutdown - Louder With Crowder ›
- New Report Suggests COVID Cases were Overblown by 90 Percent - Louder With Crowder ›
- Florida Gov Proposes New Law, Make It Legal to Shoot Looters - Louder With Crowder ›
- Florida Man Saves a Puppy from Being Eaten by an Alligator - Louder With Crowder ›
- Media Challenges Gov. Ron DeSantis to Take Vaccine, He Responds Perfectly - Louder With Crowder ›
- Enjoy Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis DESTROYING a CNN Reporter Over His Vaccine Rollout - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Gives Patriotic Response to Being Attacked by CNN - Louder With Crowder ›
- Pramila Jayapal Shames Colleagues for Not Wear Masks - Louder With Crowder ›
- Report: Tom Cruise Buys Two Robots to Enforce COVID Guidelines on Movie Set - Louder With Crowder ›
- Aaron Rodgers Calls Out Government Hypocrisy Over Covid: 'It's Becoming a Joke' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Sends Message: Lockdowns Don't Work - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Proposes ACTUAL LEGISLATION to Combat Big Tech - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis 'Caught' Maskless at Super Bowl - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH Adviser Challenged on Florida Handling COVID Better Than California, Gives Stupid Answer - Louder With Crowder ›
- Waitress Fired for Not Wanting COVID Vaccine. She Had Pregnancy Concerns ... - Louder With Crowder ›
- Father Loses Son to COVID Isolation, Shares Emotional Warning to Other Parents - Louder With Crowder ›
- Aaron Rodgers Calls Out Government Hypocrisy Over Covid - Louder With Crowder ›