Alyssa Milano Chirps at Ted Cruz Over COVID Aid, He Makes Her Regret It
People will learn tweeting snark at Ted Cruz never works out how they expect. Cruz is smarter than them and never doesn't respond. Former actress and professional Twitter user Alyssa Milano should know that by now. Like the third season of "Who's the Boss," I feel like we've seen this before.
Our story begins with Ted Cruz sharing a chart and a rather milquetoast tweet.
Today's Dems are the party of the rich.
GOP is and should be the party of the working class. https://t.co/WMTDtKTzwU
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) November 29, 2020
Point taken. Though I would prefer it if the GOP didn't go the route of class warfare with "party of rich" and "middle class." We are and should be the party for America. But that's a 2021 argument. We're here to make fun of a clueless actress. One who apparently missed Ted Cruz having this exact same conversation with Congresswoman AOC. Milano chirped at Cruz about the COVID relief bill she claimed the GOP was holding up. "How can the GOP be the party of the middle class if they're holding up all this aid to the middle class?"
Easily. Because as Ted Cruz points out, Democrats are the ones holding it up.
Alyssa, facts matter. Dems have TWICE filibustered $500Bn in emergency COVID relief.
EVERY SINGLE Senate Dem voted to block relief—Pelosi refuses even to talk—bc they believe maximizing economic pain helped Biden & it helps Dems in GA.
& they trust the press to cover for them. https://t.co/vQBXmwiJRs
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) November 30, 2020
Alyssa Milano's party is the one seemingly hell-bent on holding the middle class hostage. They could allow a vote on the Senate bill right now. Or more specifically, they could allow a vote to even open debate on the bill, which is what they're blocking. The two sides can argue. The Senate can vote on a final bill. Then the House and Senate can negotiate a compromise. The middle class can get their COVID aid. Dogs and cats can play together. It's the way America works.
Milano should spend less time on Twitter and more time catching up on "Schoolhouse Rock."
Crowder Cry-Laughs While RIPPING INTO Steven Seagal | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- 'Unplanned' Actress Responds to Pro-Abortion Loon Alyssa Milano ... ›
- Alyssa Milano Tries 'Left-Splaining' the Second Amendment to Gun ... ›
- Pro-Abortion Alyssa Milano Speaks Out Against Executing Child ... ›
- Alyssa Milano Goes on 'Sex Strike' to Protest Anti-Abortion Laws ... ›
- IRONY ALERT: Alyssa Milano Pens Braindead Abortion Tweet ... ›
- Alyssa Milano Expresses Jealousy Towards Joe Rogan - Louder ... ›
- Alyssa Milano Defends Joe Biden Against Accusations Despite her ... ›
- Joe Rogan Criticizes Alyssa Milano on Tom Papa's Podcast ... ›
- 'Defund the Police' Activist Alyssa Milano Calls the Cops - Louder ... ›
- This Alyssa Milano Tweet Proves Feminism is Imploding. Quickly ... ›
- LA Mayor Eric Garcetti ORDERS YOU to Stay Home - Louder With Crowder ›
- Billionaire Bill Gates Wants Small Businesses Shut Down, Gets SAVAGED by Ted Cruz - Louder With Crowder ›
- Harvard Calls Women 'Birthing People,' Ted Cruz's Two-Word Response Is Perfect - Louder With Crowder ›
- Police Reportedly Raid 'Illegal Gathering' of Six People at Private Residence - Louder With Crowder ›
- Liberal Economist Calls Ted Cruz "Enemy of Democracy," Cruz's Response is Pitch Perfect - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Hilariously Dunks on Democrats 'Literally' in Bed with Chinese Communists - Louder With Crowder ›
- Pramila Jayapal Shames Colleagues for Not Wear Masks - Louder With Crowder ›
- Report: Tom Cruise Buys Two Robots to Enforce COVID Guidelines on Movie Set - Louder With Crowder ›
- Aaron Rodgers Calls Out Government Hypocrisy Over Covid: 'It's Becoming a Joke' - Louder With Crowder ›