Harvard Calls Women 'Birthing People,' Ted Cruz's Two-Word Response Is Perfect
It's times like these when Ted Cruz might wish he had gone to Yale instead. Though, maybe not. They don't make the Ivy League quite like they used to. At Harvard, one department held a panel on something called "Maternal Justice." That's a thing the left likes to do nowadays. They take a word and put "justice" after it to try to create a new thing, usually so they have an excuse to claim anyone who thinks they're silly is racist. The tweet announcing this panel is an impressive collection of virtual-signaling woke buzzwords.
Globally, ethnic minority pregnant and birthing people suffer worse outcomes and experiences during and after pregnancy and childbirth. These inequities have been further highlighted by #COVID19. Watch this panel discussion on #MaternalJustice. https://t.co/RcflQQapQopic.twitter.com/N5m2s2SRdi
— Harvard Med Postgraduate and Continuing Education (@HMSPostgradCE) November 8, 2020
Wait ... "birthing people?" Do you mean women? It sounds like they are talking about women. Women are the ones who experience pregnancy and childbirth. Or at least they used to be. There is a "debate" in this country as to who can have babies. One side thinks men can have babies if it's actually a woman who identifies as a man. As a result, they create new and exciting ways to redefine women in non-gender-exclusive ways. The other side finds that insulting to actual women, including feminists like J.K. Rowling. Also, feminists like Ted Cruz, who used the left's favorite catchphrase against them.
To be fair, whoever runs the Twitter account in question didn't mean to "erase or dehumanize women" with language many women might feel erases and dehumanizes them.
The webinar panelists used the term "birthing person" to include those who identify as non-binary or transgender because not all who give birth identify as "women" or "girls." We understand the reactions to this terminology and in no way meant for it to erase or dehumanize women.
— Harvard Med Postgraduate and Continuing Education (@HMSPostgradCE) November 9, 2020
Being woke looks exhausting. Though it is enjoyable to mock.
But yes, liberals are the party of "science." Worship at the altar of "science." Believe in "science," unlike conservative Neanderthals like Ted Cruz. It is this scientific zealotry that guides leftists into believing organisms who give birth to other organisms should no longer be called women. Because it might offend men who can't give birth. Or, women who no longer want to be called women. Thank God the people who believe this much in science are the ones working on our pandemic response.
Hermey Wants to be a Lady | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
- Ted Cruz Destroys Beto O'Rourke Over NFL Player Kneeling ... ›
- Ted Cruz Wants a Copy of Jim Carrey's Anti-Cruz Artwork - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Pushes Back Against MSNBC Doctor " - Louder With ... ›
- Alyssa Milano Chirps at Ted Cruz Over COVID Aid - Louder With ... ›
- Ted Cruz Dropkicks Obama Speechwriter Ben Rhodes Over Iran ... ›
- Ted Cruz HAMMERS Mark Zuckerberg for Facebook's Anti ... ›
- Ted Cruz Calls Out Democrats for Their Dark-Money Hypocrisy ... ›
- Ted Cruz Owns Celebrities on Gun Control in TMZ Video - Louder ... ›
- Bill Gates Wants Small Businesses closed, Ted Cruz Responds ... ›
- Liberal Economist Calls Ted Cruz "Enemy of Democracy," Cruz's Response is Pitch Perfect - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitch Tries Pandering to Feminists Using 'Womxn,' Gets Forced to Apologize to LGBTQAI Community - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Demands Schools Reopen, Proposes $10000 Scholarship to Students if They Don't - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Disembowels Democrats Over 'Ridiculous Theater' of Gun Control - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Dems Over 'Ridiculous Theater,' Gun Control - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter Shames Ted Cruz For Not Covering His Face, Cruz's Response is Perfect - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Visits Rio Grande, Releases Shocking Video on the Border Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Twitter Admitted to Denying Trump a Human Right - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'Ted Cruz Shows Off Brass Balls Comparing CRT to the KKK - Louder With Crowder ›
- J.K. Rowling Threatened by Activist on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Quidditch League Changing Name Because of JK Rowling - Louder With Crowder ›