Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 03, 2021
Liberal Economist Calls Ted Cruz "Enemy of Democracy," Cruz's Response is Pitch Perfect
The electoral college is meeting this week to certify Joe Biden's victory. Though, they may not if Ted Cruz has his way. The senator announced he's leading ten senators to object to the electors. That is, unless there is an emergency audit of the results. The concern is with some of the voter fraud that has been alleged.
Yes, as Twitter reminds us, voter fraud is exceedingly rare. In a fact check written over a month ago. That doesn't actually address any of the issues that have popped up. Voter fraud may be rare but it still exists. Cruz even acknowledges in his statement that "breadth and scope [of fraud] are disputed." He also lays out the historical precedence that backs up what he and his colleagues are doing.
Liberals and most of the media (but I repeat myself) may claim "precedence, schmecedence." They believe Joe Biden won, no questions asked. To say otherwise is traitorous and sedition'erous. And a few other words the people using them don't actually know the meaning to. Former presidential advisor Robert Reich has even made an enemies list. One Senator Cruz felt worth responding to.
Two points on the “enemies list":
(1) calling for a fair, credible audit of claims of serious election fraud is DEFENDING the integrity of our democracy, and
(2) some of us remember when Reich (rightly) wrote “Don't Democrats Believe in Democracy?" https://t.co/ipRWtirIVd https://t.co/6bdyz0q5e2
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) January 2, 2021
The article Cruz shares doesn't quite compare apples to apples. Though it does make the point Reich is all about elected officials fulfilling their constitutional duties when he agrees with them. Not that there aren't more accurate ways to illustrate leftist hypocrisy. But Reich didn't write an OpEd about these:
Democrats who voted to object to the Ohio electors in 2005
James Clyburn, now Majority Whip
Frank Pallone, now Chairman of Energy & Commerce Committee
Maxine Waters, now Chairwoman of Financial Services Committee
Ed Markey, now a Senator
Oh and John Lewis.
— Nathan Wurtzel (((Slight Return))) (@NathanWurtzel) January 3, 2021
I'm morbidly fascinated by the rhetorical conceit where journos & other Dem operatives are tweeting as if they didn't just spend 4 years establishing New Rules about litigating elections. They're not arguing, just tweeting as if. The fascination is - I wonder if they believe it. pic.twitter.com/mOEHTrQeRd
— Omri Ceren (@omriceren) January 2, 2021
No, Ted Cruz is not being an enemy of democracy. There's no sedition. No one is committing treason. He and his colleagues are doing their jobs. Could they be motivated by purely partisan reasons? They're politicians in Washington DC. A better answer would be with another question. Do you think Democrats would act any different if the roles were reversed?
Let Senator Cruz and his colleagues make their case. Let people who disagree with them make theirs. If you think letting them do so will destroy democracy, you don't know what that means.
FLASHBACK: Crowder Outs The HodgeTwins As Conservative!youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Ted Cruz Dropkicks Obama Speechwriter Ben Rhodes Over Iran ... ›
- Harvard Calls Women 'Birthing People,' Ted Cruz Responds ... ›
- Alyssa Milano Chirps at Ted Cruz Over COVID Aid - Louder With ... ›
- Ted Cruz Wants a Copy of Jim Carrey's Anti-Cruz Artwork - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Slaps Around Jim Acosta for Parroting Communist ... ›
- Ted Cruz HAMMERS Mark Zuckerberg for Facebook's Anti ... ›
- Ted Cruz Calls Out Democrats for Their Dark-Money Hypocrisy ... ›
- Ted Cruz Owns Celebrities on Gun Control in TMZ Video - Louder ... ›
- Bill Gates Wants Small Businesses closed, Ted Cruz Responds ... ›
- Ted Cruz Hilariously Dunks on Democrats 'Literally' in Bed with Chinese Communists - Louder With Crowder ›