Ted Cruz Disembowels Democrats Over 'Ridiculous Theater' of Gun Control
We've seen an uptick in two things from Democrats over the years. One is their almost sexual desire to turn anything into a push for gun control. The other is their mocking of Americans for offering thoughts and prayers to victims. "Thoughts and prayers aren't an answer!" Anyone who is not a leftist twatwaffle knows that. People offer thoughts and prayers because a) prayer matters, and b) it's all you can do while WAITING FOR FACTS TO COME IN. The problem is Democrats know waiting for facts makes their gun control agenda more difficult. It's tiresome.
Ted Cruz is tired of it. And he went into a Wolverine-esque berzerker rage today to his "esteemed colleagues" on the other side of the aisle.
Ted Cruz furiously accuses Richard Blumenthal of “ridiculous theater" on gun controlyoutu.be
Every time there's a shooting, we play this ridiculous theater, where this committee gets together and proposes a bunch of laws that would do nothing to stop these murders! ... We will learn in the coming days and weeks the exact motivation of the murderers in Atlanta and Boulder, Colorado. ... But we already know this pattern is predictable, over and over and over again, there are steps we can take to stop these crimes. And you know what the steps aren't? The steps aren't disarming law-abiding citizens.
We're getting an idea on the motive behind the Atlanta shooter, and it's not what the media is reporting. As for Colorado, we know the shooter's name. Facts are still coming out, but for now, I'll just say you'll be hearing "we have no idea of knowing his motive" from CNN a lot more.
The Democrats who want to take away the guns from those potential victims would create more victims of crimes, not less. I agree it's a time for actions, and by the way, I don't apologize for thoughts or prayers. I will lift up in prayer people who are hurting and I believe in the power of prayer, and the contempt of Democrats for prayers is an odd sociological thing.
If you'll allow me to summarize Senator Cruz's screed into simpler terms: two words, one finger.
Of course, Democrats are still going to Democrat. They've already started their gun control push in Congress. Now they just have to find ways of scaring people into supporting their agenda. Being vigilant about that fact has never been more important.
BREAKING: Not-So-White Colorado Shooter IDENTIFIED | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- RACIST? Idiot Mark Ruffalo Threatens MSNBC to Stop Hiring 'White ... ›
- Ellen Page Says She's "Elliot Page" Now - Louder With Crowder ›
- DEVIL'S ADVOCATE: Tim Pool vs. Skyler Turden Debate Big Tech ... ›
- Harvard Calls Women 'Birthing People,' Ted Cruz Responds ... ›
- WATCH: Actress Ellen Page Tries to Corner Ted Cruz on LGBT ... ›
- Ted Cruz's Hunting Photo Angers John Cleese - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Obama Admin for Wanting to Censor the Internet ... ›
- Ted Cruz Gives Passionate Speech on Defending Liberty - Louder ... ›
- Reporter Shames Ted Cruz For Not Covering His Face, Cruz's Response is Perfect - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Visits Rio Grande, Releases Shocking Video on the Border Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- White House Confirms: Joe Biden Planning Executive Orders to Push Gun Control - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Release More Shocking Photos, Video of Border Crisis Biden Admin Doesn't Want You to See - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Releases More Shocking Photos, Video of Border Crisis Biden Admin Doesn't Want You to See - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Identifies Three Biden Decisions That Provoked 'Entirely Preventable' Border Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Arizona Signs Law Telling Joe Biden Where to Stick His Gun Control Agenda - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: GUN CONTROL IS HERE! Biden’s Agenda Gets RADICAL ›
- Biden's ATF Director to Admit: 'I Want to Ban the AR-15' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Crowder Addresses Ted Cruz’s January 6 Comments ›