Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 16, 2021
Animated Video Exposes Truth About Democrats' 'Universal Background Check' Bill
The House recently passed H.R. 8, the "Universal Background Check" bill. Which is no surprise. Democrats have control of the House, and their opinion on the Second Amendment is crystal clear. Joe Biden wants gun control. Kamala Harris wants gun control. Leftist activists dressed like Santa Claus want gun control. Idiot actresses want gun control. If they could repeal the Second Amendment, they would. But that takes a lot of work. That requires making a case to the American people why only the government should be free to have firearms, why it should be more difficult for law-abiding citizens to have them, and why Americans should cede power to Washington, D.C. Instead, Democrats just chip away by adding regulations on top of restrictions on top of regulations.
H.R. 8 starts with Democrat's two favorites, "universal background checks" and "closing the gun show loophole." It's what they sell as "common sense," and someone who doesn't follow politics closely may agree. If you know someone who does, show them this video from Rep. Dan Crenshaw. It a) shows that neither are common sense; b) shows that the only people it affects are law-abiding citizens; and c) explains why in a way apolitical people will understand.
Will criminals follow the law? In fact, it is already illegal to knowingly transfer a gun to someone who can't legally possess a weapon. And yet criminals do it anyway. So would universal background checks stop crime? Will criminals "self-report" their transactions required under universal background checks? Of course not. They already don't. Because they are criminals and there is no incentive to do so.
Keep in mind, H.R. 8 is just the beginning, the first of what's assumed to be many attempts from Democrats to chip away at gun rights. This three-minute video is a great way to explain why these bills are bullplop. Though, I'd argue you could make a similar argument in under a minute.
EPIC: Crowder Destroys Gun Control in 54 Seconds!! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
From Your Site Articles
- New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin For Jerking Off. Twitter Had ... ›
- Guy Smacks Mic Out of Pro-Lockdown Reporter's Hand - Louder ... ›
- BREAKING: Cities Sue Pentagon for Fudging Up Military Crime ... ›
- Myth BUSTED: The Gun Show 'Loophole' is a Giant Distraction ... ›
- HIDDEN CAMERA: Buying Machine Guns without Background ... ›
- Liberal Reporter Tries to Buy Gun for 'Gotcha!' Piece. Fails ... ›
- Iowa House Passes Gun Rights Legislation That Gun Owners are Going to Love - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kamala Harris Laughs at Reporter Who Asks About Visiting the Border - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Announces Push to Eliminate Handguns - Louder With Crowder ›
- Handguns Are Weapons of War? Biden’s New Take on Guns - Louder With Crowder ›
- Liberal Reporter Tries to Buy Gun for 'Gotcha!' Piece. Fails Background Check... - Louder With Crowder ›
- Critics lash out at Tim Allen's 'The Santa Clauses' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Santa Claus applies to become a concealed carry holder - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tim Allen's TV wife defends actor and sets record straight - Louder With Crowder ›