BBQing Bro Shows Proper Way to Handle Pro-Lockdown Reporters. Just One Smack ...
There are two groups of people during our time of the corona: people who want to be left alone to live their best lives while taking proper precautions, and people so high on panic porn (allegedly), they demand you be as scared and take things as super-serious as they do. For every person who just wants to kiss a stranger, there is a person who overreacts if you aren't masked up enough. I'm not a scientist or someone who works for the CDC, so I wouldn't imagine telling you what the right answer is. Just stay abreast of the latest guidelines and do you.
It's refreshing to see this isn't only an American problem. We go now to Australia, home of Vegemite, Toni Storm, and music icons the Wiggles. The land down under is also under lockdown. Aussies can be broken into the same two groups. In this instance, we have the annoying pro-lockdown reporter group, and a bro just wanting to grill a sausage group. Let's find out what happens.
Melbourne man hits microphone away when asked about cooking sausages in lockdownyoutu.be
Some background as to how we got here. There was a local news report on people ignoring lockdown guidelines:
In a 7News package on Sunday night, a reporter interrogated two mates about why they were using an outdoor barbecue during the lockdown.
“Barbecues across the Yarra sat idle, but these mates weren't willing to explain," the reporter said as the camera panned over to the two sausage handlers.
“Did you realise there's a lockdown?" the reporter asked.
Do you realize your microphone just got LAUNCHED into the lake? Ask stupid questions, get to feel stupid explaining to your editor how you let this happen. Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I get the feeling the reporter could have been a bit of a douche. He had the microphone on a stick I'm assuming was at least six feet long. Or 1.82 meters since this is Australia. People who do that generally aren't fun people to be around. I could be wrong. But I'm willing to bet there's video of the reporter yelling at a rando for only wearing two masks at the deli.
What isn't clear is whether the dude was grilling sausages as a means of protest. Or if he was just hungry. Either way, he's an early favorite for 2021 Bro of the Year.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
EXPOSED: Cuomo Admits Nursing Home Death Toll #CuomoCoverup | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Song Parody Mocks Gavin Newsom's Alleged Lockdown Hypocrisy ... ›
- Australian Police Arrest Mother for Anti-Lockdown Event - Louder ... ›
- NYC Tailor Openly Defying the Lockdown is Speaking Out and He's ... ›
- Michael Rapaport's Anti-Lockdown Rant Speaks for Most of Us ... ›
- Biden's Covid Supports a 4 to 6 Week National Lockdown - Louder ... ›
- Sweden Didn't Lock Down, Didn't Tank Their Economy, and DIDN'T ... ›
- Gov. Whitmer Hires Santa to Promote Lockdown to Children ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw's Had Enough, Calls on Texans to Defy Lockdown ... ›
- Rand Paul SCOLDS Fauci for Lockdown Effects. It Gets Heated ... ›
- Brit Hume: 'Time to Consider Possibility Lockdown a Colossal Public ... ›
- Health Inspector Caught Dancing After Shutting Down Brewery - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Lights Up Biden's Asst. Health Secretary Nominee on Puberty Blockers, Genital Mutilation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Animated Video Exposes Truth About Democrats' 'Universal Background Check' Bill - Louder With Crowder ›
- Pervert Home Inspector Caught Doing Bad Things to Elmo Doll After Parents Left - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Has Five Words for Anthony Fauci Americans Need to Repeat: 'Enough with the Petty Tyrants' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video Catches Pub Owner Throwing Pro-Lockdown Politician Out of His Bar - Louder With Crowder ›
- Police Shut Down Mass Over 60 People Breaking Lockdown: 'Are We Back in the Penal Times?' - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'Stranger Things' Actor Shares His Love of Socialism - Louder With Crowder ›
- Authorities Pepper Spray Kid at Anti-Lockdown Protest - Louder With Crowder ›
- Australia Limits Exercise, Makes You Register to See Family - Louder With Crowder ›
- Musician Goes Viral with Song Mocking Lockdown Supporters - Louder With Crowder ›
- Police Questioning Citizens Suspected of Attending Protests - Louder With Crowder ›
- Australian Police Go Full Police State, Swarm People - Louder With Crowder ›
- Inspector Refuses to Show Vaccine Card While Checking Others - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man Angry About COVID Restrictions Sets Himself on Fire - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter Breaks Down in Emotional Commentary Over Lockdowns - Louder With Crowder ›
- Michael Rapaport Films Shoplifter Stroll Past Security - Louder With Crowder ›
- Michael Rapaport Returns to Rite-Aid That's Shutting Down - Louder With Crowder ›