Remy Mocks Governors for Shutdown Hypocrisy with Hilarious "Wasn't Me" Parody
It's been fun watching the story arc of some politicians during the pandemic. California Governor Gavin Newsom started the lockdowns with girls wanting to wear his name on their underpants. He starts 2021 fighting a recall effort because of the number of Californians who might wish he dine only on recycled face masks. In between, I'm sure many Facebook "fact" checkers feel he was doing his best under CDC guidelines. There are many opinions one can settle on. It's kinda like those Choose Your Own Adventure books as a kid. If you think the lockdowns were warranted, no questions asked, turn to page 42.
The turning point for Newsom appears to be him attending a dinner at a hoity-toity restaurant. You see, as per Newsom's instructions, indoor dining was a no-no. Yet there the governor was, dining indoors. Judging by many of the photos, he wasn't very socially distanced either. Our friend Remy dropped a few bars about it with a parody of the Shaggy classic "It Wasn't Me."
Remy: It Wasn't Me (Shaggy Parody)www.youtube.com
Here's a link to the original song. Lyrically, it may be NSFW for some of you. Or at least NSF young children around.
Gavin Newsom hasn't been the only lockdown hypocrite. Or alleged hypocrite. There are two sides to every story. I'm sure elected officials who are caught not abiding by their own lockdown restrictions have a good reason for doing so. One based in science and confirmed by experts. I'm also sure someone will argue that Newsom isn't a douchebag because he isn't literally a feminine hygiene product. It's just that out of all the alleged hypocrites, being governor of California makes him the most notable.
Covid Theme Song (Sick in New York) (Arthur's Theme Parody) | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
- Bill Burr Sounds Off on New York/California Elitism - Louder With ... ›
- Rep. Tom McClintock (CA) Unloads on COVID Shutdown, Newsom ... ›
- Ladies, You Can Now Wear Andrew Cuomo and Gavin Newsom on ›
- Gavin Newsom Demands You Not See Family on July 4th - Louder ... ›
- gavin-newsom - Louder With Crowder ›
- NRA Features Transwoman in California Ad. Lt. Governor Flips ... ›
- Rob Schneider Unloads on Gavin Newsom Over Thanksgiving ... ›
- This California Gym Owner's has a Message for Gavin Newsom ... ›
- Adam Carolla Supports Gavin Newsom Recall, Challenges ... ›
- California Church Defies Gavin Newsom, Will Assemble Anyway ... ›
- Football Star Goes Viral Blasting CA Governor on Lockdowns - Louder With Crowder ›
- Guy Smacks Mic Out of Pro-Lockdown Reporter's Hand - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bravo! Female Biology Professor Calls out "Toxic Femininity" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Criminals Walk Out of CA Store with Stolen Merchandise - Louder With Crowder ›
- Musician Goes Viral with Song Mocking Lockdown Supporters - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dudes Get 'F*** Joe Biden" Chants Going at Football Games - Louder With Crowder ›
- NY Governor Proclaims Un-V*xxed 'Aren't Listening to God,' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter Breaks Down in Emotional Commentary Over Lockdowns - Louder With Crowder ›
- State Health Secretary Doubles Down on Mask Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›
- CA to Spend Almost $1M Providing Menstrual Products to Men - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Burr Goes Off on Cancel Culture - Louder With Crowder ›
- CBS Reporter Gives Reality Check About NRA - Louder With Crowder ›
- Californians Are Crossing the Border and Moving to Mexico - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman Gets Restaurant to Cancel Conservative Happy Hour - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man Wearing Fake Boobs Bounces Around Family Restaurant - Louder With Crowder ›
- July 4th BBQs are 17% MORE in 2022 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gavin Newsom Runs Anti-Florida Ad IN Florida - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rob Schneider: If Joe Biden was a dog, you'd put him down - Louder With Crowder ›
- SNL alum pinpoints moment he knew show was over - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gavin Newsom's in-laws like Ron DeSantis more than him - Louder With Crowder ›
- Men get robbed at gunpoint in broad daylight at restaurant - Louder With Crowder ›