A Brave California Church is Taking a Stand Against Gavin Newsom's Tyrannical Shutdown Orders
Usually, California and New York are in competition for who is the worst on taxes and freedom. Today the competition is who is worse on the 'Rona, and California just overtook New York as the 'Rona capital of America. Gov. Gavin Newsom would have you believe it is NOT because of the riots and other leftist super spreading events he endorses. The problem is too many of YOU going to bars and gyms without your masks (see GAVIN NEWSOM DEMANDS YOU NOT SEE FAMILY ON JULY 4TH, BUT THIS PHOTO LEAVES QUESTIONS ... and CALIFORNIA GYM OWNER HAS AN ANTI-SHUTDOWN MESSAGE FOR GOV. NEWSOM THAT MANY WILL AGREE WITH). And forget going to church. I'm actually surprised California hasn't banned churches outright.
One California church has said enough is enough. The Grace Community Church in Sun Valley responded to the pandemic the way most Americans did. We needed to temporarily shutdown to "flatten the curve" based on the dire death predictions from the experts. That was four months ago. Data changed. Information changed. So Grace Community is changing their response too.
We did not yield our spiritual authority to the secular government. We said from the very start that our voluntary compliance was subject to change if the restrictions dragged on beyond the stated goal, or politicians unduly intruded into church affairs, or if health officials added restrictions that would to attempt to undermine the church's mission. We made every decision with our own burden of responsibility in mind. We simply took the early opportunity to support the concerns of health officials and accommodate the same concerns among our church members, out of a desire to act in an abundance of care and reasonableness. But we are now more than twenty weeks into the unrelieved restrictions. It is apparent that those original projections of death were wrong and the virus is nowhere near as dangerous as originally feared.
We'll see what happens. We'll see if Newsom sends the authorities past the leftists dancing in the streets, to harass people at a church wearing masks and socially distanced from each other, just because they are singing or even in the building in the first place.
Americans did what we were told. The people who told us to do those things rewarded us by abusing our trust and teaching us a valuable lesson in why you don't voluntarily give extra power to politicians in first place. As for places of worship like Grace Community Church, they have a higher authority to answer to.
How the COVID “Experts" Got Everything Wrong! | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Cuomo Refuses Reopening Until International Experts Approve ... ›
- This Chart Shows When the Second COVID Outbreak Started ... ›
- LA Teachers Union has Non-Covid Demands to Reopen - Louder ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Exposes Why Democrats Want You Miserable ... ›
- A Woman Urinated on the Floor to Protest Wearing a Mask - Louder ... ›
- Joe Rogan Makes It Official: LA Sucks, He's Moving to Texas ... ›
- Gavin Newsom Demands You Not See Family on July 4th - Louder ... ›
- Ladies, You Can Now Wear Andrew Cuomo and Gavin Newsom on ›
- This California Gym Owner's has a Message for Gavin Newsom ... ›
- Rob Schneider Unloads on Gavin Newsom Over Thanksgiving - Louder With Crowder ›
- CA Health Secretary Admits Real Reason for Outdoor Dining Ban - Louder With Crowder ›
- California Business Owner Has Enough, Lights Up Government Health Inspectors Trying to Shut Him Down - Louder With Crowder ›
- Adam Carolla Supports Gavin Newsom Recall, Challenges Californians: 'Stop Being Sheep ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Song Parody Mocks Gavin Newsom's Alleged Lockdown Hypocrisy - Louder With Crowder ›