Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 24, 2023
Watch: Gavin Newsom cries gun rights are a 'suicide pact,' then a reporter hits him with an inconvenient fact
There were two mass shootings in California over the past two days. You won't hear about them much. The gunman doesn't fit the media's preferred profile: white, male, wearing a red MAGA cap and a "Tucker Carlson is My Homeboy" shirt. Plus the victims were Asian, and if the gunman doesn't fit that profile the left and the media (but I repeat myself) no longer care about stopping Asian hate.
But it's California and a gun went off, so it gives Governor Gavin Newsom and excuses to politicize it while he still can. His new thing is to call the Second Amendment a "suicide pact." He has the freedom to say so under the First Amendment. And also because he was surrounded by armed guards armed with guns.
“The second amendment is a suicide pact,” @GavinNewsom tells us tonight on the @CBSEveningNews. #MontereyPark #GovernorNewsom pic.twitter.com/I5kyx9O1AU
— Norah O'Donnell 🇺🇸 (@NorahODonnell) January 24, 2023
Norah O'Donnell then, in a rather surprising fashion, pushed back gently on Newsom's anti-gun rhetoric. "But there's many people in this country that support the second amendment and are lawful gun owners."
After California Governor Newsome called the Second Amendment a "suicide pact", CBS's Norah O'Donnell actually pushes back on him:
"But there's many people in this country that support the second amendment and are lawful gun owners." pic.twitter.com/pqUTmj7zG7
— Kevin Tober (@KevinTober94) January 23, 2023
Newsom was forced to clarify. He was also shocked because this was CBS News and he was expecting them to smile and nod. The California governor claims he has “no ideological opposition” against people who he deems “responsible” and who own guns, get a background check, and are trained to use them. Newsom just believes the document that grants them the God-given right to do so is a suicide pact.
Much like every time Joe Biden opens his facehole and ignorant things about guns shoot out, Newsom's comments are why law-abiding gun owners don't trust any politician who wants to put an asterisk next to the words "shall not be infringed." If we aren't vigilant, they'll do away with the entire document.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
"Common Sense" Gun Reform?! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- BBQing Bro Shows Proper Way to Handle Pro-Lockdown Reporters. Just One Smack ... ›
- Joe Biden uses fake southern accent for fake southern saying and you wonder why they let him out of the house ›
- Watch: Add Mark Wahlberg to the list of people fleeing California 'to give my kids a better life' ›
- In California, It's Worse to Misgender Someone Than Infect Them with HIV ›
- Steven Crowder Gets Suspended from YouTube, the Reason Why is Frightening (Updated) ›
- Joe Rogan goes off on the three demons looking to control you: Trudeau, Newson, and whatsherface from New Zealand ›
- 'I've had it with them': SNL Alum exposes what Democrat finally caused him to leave the party ›
- Tesla sends government message to owners about conserving electricity and not charging their Teslas ›
- Remy Mocks Governors for Shutdown Hypocrisy with Hilarious "Wasn't Me" Parody ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis fan hits Gavin Newsom with harsh reality check during his inauguration ›
- Gavin Newsom Said Homeless 'Need to Self-Medicate' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Group founded by Gavin Newsom's wife called into question - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mark Wahlberg knows Jesus isn't popular in Hollywood - Louder With Crowder ›
- CBS bans "transgender" while reporting on Nashville shooter, - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donald Trump praises CA Governor Gavin Newsom - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- GAVIN NEWSOM GOES ON RED STATE TOUR & LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mark Wahlberg wants to "get his job back" at a grocery store - Louder With Crowder ›
- DeSantis hits back at Newsom accusing him of trespassing - Louder With Crowder ›