Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
In California, It's Worse to Misgender Someone Than Infect Them with HIV
In California, if you misgender someone (see Police Officer in Hot Water After ‘Misgendering’ a Trans ‘Woman’ and In NYC You Could be Fined for ‘Misgendering’ Someone. MASSIVE Fines…) you can be facing jail time. Knowingly giving someone AIDS? Meh, that's your own personal choice.
So how is that initiative to have California secede from the United States coming along? It might save lives.
Beginning in 2018, California law will have harsher penalties for health care workers who address a senior transgender patient with the “wrong” pronouns than for people who knowingly infect others with HIV.
California Gov. Jerry Brown signed legislation on Friday lowering the maximum penalty for knowingly infecting or exposing a person to HIV to six months in prison — down from a maximum of eight years. Also last week, Brown signed legislation allowing for penalties of up to one year in jail for health care workers who “willfully and repeatedly” use the “wrong” pronouns to refer to a senior transgender patient.
To recap, calling someone by their biological/actual gender? You are intolerance personified and maybe some time in lock up will get you to check your privilege and think about what you've done. You selfish, meanie pants heathen!
Knowingly infecting someone with an incurable disease? Let's just give you a fine and chalk that up to an oopsie.
Also, let's declare ourself a sanctuary state and let everyone live here illegally! Take that, laws!
It's only Tuesday morning. I shouldn't already be rendered speechless from the news, yet here we are. If there was an annual award banquet like the Academy Awards, California would win "Stupidest State" for the past five years at least. Nancy Pelosi accepts each time, her face stretched more than the loyalty of Star Wars fans. And California has to compete against New York and de Blasio. Think about it.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- CA Health Secretary Admits Real Reason for Outdoor Dining Ban - Louder With Crowder ›
- California Business Owner Has Enough, Lights Up Government Health Inspectors Trying to Shut Him Down - Louder With Crowder ›
- Adam Carolla Supports Gavin Newsom Recall, Challenges Californians: 'Stop Being Sheep ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- California Suddenly Lifts Stay-at-Home Order. Why Now? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gavin Newsom cries gun rights are a 'suicide pact' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gavin Newsom Said Homeless 'Need to Self-Medicate' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Group founded by Gavin Newsom's wife called into question - Louder With Crowder ›