California to Spend Almost $1M Providing Menstrual Products ... To Men?
I’ve been a man my entire life, and I don’t foresee that changing anytime soon. Being a man, I’ve never once experienced a period. I may be old-fashioned, but back in the old days, it was understood that men couldn’t menstruate. But that was so long ago… That kind of thinking is so outdated in 2022. These days, anyone and everyone can menstruate, so California says they should all get free tampons.
AB-367 was introduced by Assembly member Cristina Garcia and would cost the state between $750,000 and $800,000, reports Campus Reform. It would require all public education institutions from secondary schools and higher to provide menstrual products for “not only women and girls, but also for transgender men, nonbinary, and gender-nonconforming people.”
The bill states “access to menstrual products is a basic human right,” a claim of which I’m skeptical. There’s an argument to be made that perhaps medical insurance should cover such products, but to say access to a product is a human right is going a bit far. I also don’t believe it falls to the taxpayer to provide such products, either.
The bill is another leftist push for “gender equity,” an already vapid phrase that rings evermore hollow as the left fails to be able to define any gender with any form of clarity. But Democrats will get behind any progressive sounding buzzwords to push ideology and a reason to blow massive amounts of money.
I cannot wait to see California to start paying for transgender women’s OBGYN appointments. It’s coming soon enough. But until then, they’ll continue to blur the lines between male and female, reality and delusion, bit by bit until nothing makes sense at all. We’re quickly arriving at such a point.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Helter Stelter | Louder With Crowder www.youtube.com
- Song Parody Mocks Gavin Newsom's Alleged Lockdown Hypocrisy ... ›
- Programs Asks Homeowners, Landlords to Take in Homeless ... ›
- ALEX JONES on 'Great Reset' & Joe Rogan TRIGGERS Leftists ... ›
- California Teacher Arrested for Allegedly Molesting Seven Students ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Caitlyn Jenner May Run for California Governor ... as a Republican ... ›
- High School Barricades Unmasked Students in Unheated Gym ... ›
- Social Services 'Raids' Preschools for Mask Noncompliance ... ›
- California Leftists Actually Want to Ban the Sale of Certain Books ... ›
- Voting Machines in CA Recall Show Votes Already Cast for Voters ... ›