California Social Services ‘Raids’ Preschools for Mask Noncompliance. Isolated, Interviewed Toddlers.
COVID is through. If you’re like me, you were over it a long time ago. If you’re a liberal whose brain was finally broken by the constant hysteria, you might still be clinging irrationally to your little cloth mask. If you’re the California Department of Social Services, you’re raiding preschools that don’t force toddlers to wear muzzles.
What’s weird about this sudden urge to go full Gestapo now is that, as the Voice of San Diego reports, the three locations of Aspen Leaf Preschool were known to have been in violation of the mask mandates since reopening in June of 2020!
“The owners of Aspen Leaf reasoned that children would not be allowed to wear masks while they were sleeping or eating. In other words, they’d give each other COVID-19 no matter what. On top of that, they didn’t believe the masks would be great for children’s development.”
Sounds pretty logical to me. And we know masks have had deleterious effects on the development of children. Even the president of the American Federation of Teachers knows masks hinder learning.
Aside from the negative effects masks have on learning, last I checked, the mortality rate among small children is incredibly small.
But in response to a parent’s complaint at the height of omicron hysteria induced by the media, Social Services “raided” the three locations in January 2022. According to the Voice, regulators isolated children from each other and from familiar adults at the facilities and interviewed them about wearing masks. “Regulators isolated and interviewed children aged one to four,” and did so without any parent’s permission.
The state determined ‘the interviews were conducted in an appropriate manner and were a necessary component of the required complaint investigation.” But then, of course, they would determine they did nothing untoward.
The Rosados’ four-year-old son attends one of the preschools and was caught up in one of these “raids.” In a complaint they’ve filed, they call the measures taken to interview children “inappropriate and unnecessary.”
“This gross abuse of power is shameful and unacceptable for many reasons. The people who ordered this to be done and those who participated should be held responsible.”
Connie Wu’s daughter wasn’t even two years old, yet she was interviewed.
The owner, Howard Wu, who had argued that Social Services didn’t have the authority to enforce the mandate, believes the regulators targeted his facilities for questioning their authority. I wouldn’t doubt it.
The government hates being questioned, especially in the leftist dystopia that is California. Only the special people get to go maskless. For the rest of you: do what you’re told.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Tess Holliday B(EATS) Anorexia! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Glen Jacobs Chokeslams Joe Biden Over Vax Mandates - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Answer Question About New Mask Guidelines ... ›
- Carhartt Moves Forward With Vaccine Mandate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Glenn Youngkin Sworn In as Gov, Bans CRT and Mask Mandates ... ›
- Girl Suspended 38 Times for Not Wearing a Mask Speaks Out ... ›
- Teachers' Union Wants to Keep Mask Mandates - Louder With ... ›
- Dude Gets Thrown Off Plane for Wearing Red Thong as Mask ... ›
- Student Blasts Mask Mandates, 'Thanks' School Board for Teaching ›
- Dad Confronts Staff After Daughter Goes Without Food, Water ... ›
- Kirsten Gillibrand Busted Ignoring Her Party's Mask Mandate ... ›
- CA to Spend Almost $1M Providing Menstrual Products to Men - Louder With Crowder ›