'The View' Won't Calm Down About Places Lifting Mask Mandates, Pledge to Mask Indefinitely
"The View" was yacking about masks again. They weren't complaining about Americans who don't want to wear masks. They were complaining about Americans not mandating that other Americans wear masks. Basically, "The View" has turned into Bill Maher making fun of them, which "The View" also complained about. They're very big on following the science as defined by the government guys who tell Joe Biden what to think and will attack you if you don't follow that science. But now that Democrats are following the political science and realizing, if they keep up the theater and charade, they'll lose their jobs, "The View" doesn't know who to follow.
So, they're going to follow themselves. And mask up indefinitely.
The View is upset places are lifting mask mandates.
"I would wear a mask and I might do that indefinitely," Joy Behar declares. "I'm listening to myself right now."
Sunny Hostin claims "I worry about the kids" and that's why she'll keep them smothered. pic.twitter.com/IQ0dOXhG3t
— Nicholas Fondacaro (@NickFondacaro) February 17, 2022
"I listen to the little voice in my head that doesn’t really follow 100% of what they tell me because they keep changing it. A very short time ago, they were saying put the N95 masks on, and now make sure it’s a – and now they’re saying you don’t have to wear them anymore. [...] I might do that [wear a mask] indefinitely."
I could go for the cheap joke and say Joy Behar masking up indefinitely is a service to us all. And that if my dog looked like her I would shave its ass and teach it to walk backward. And I'd still make it wear a mask on its butt. I could say that, but it would be a cheap joke. It would be the kind of nasty, mean, cruel joke that Joy Behar would make about a conservative woman, and I'm better than that.
What I find fascinating is how not following "100% of what they tell me because they keep changing it" is no longer misinformation. If Joe Rogan dropped those bars, people would say he's spreading dangerous rhetoric. By people, I mean "The View." Now that what "they" say doesn't match the fear liberals are comfortable with, it's okay to question "them." It's no wonder the director of the CDC wishes people would go back to ignoring the CDC like they've been doing for as long as there's been a CDC.
I don't have a strong opinion about who on "The View" wants to mask up for infinity and beyond. A smug, snarky one? Yes, of course. These clicks don't bait themselves. They can each wear eleventy-five masks for all I care. I just find it hysterical that the follow-the-science-you-anti-"the-science"-the-science-denier people are quick to dismiss what that science is telling them now that they disagree with it.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Disturbed Weirdo Spends $250,000 to Become Korean | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Pete Buttigeig and Joy Behar Claim Republicans Don't Understand ... ›
- Joy Behar: Time to 'Tweak' the First and Second Amendments ... ›
- Whoopi Goldberg Lashes Out at LeBron James Over Vaccines ... ›
- MORON ALERT: Whoopi Goldberg Actually Thinks 'Abortion' is in ... ›
- Sarah Silverman Hit with Race Card for Criticizing Joy Reid - Louder ... ›
- Adam Schiff Called Out ON 'THE VIEW' Over Steele Dossier ... ›
- Ana Navarro Goes on Unhinged Rant Against Donald Trump ... ›
- Jedediah Bila Provides Sources After Attack by The View - Louder ... ›
- Condoleezza Rice Wrecks 'The View' Over CRT - Louder With ... ›
- MSNBC: Dems Think Wearing Masks Makes Them Better Than You - Louder With Crowder ›
- The View' is Confused How England Can End COVID Restrictions - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joy Behar is Cranky War Might Mess Up Her Vacation in Italy - Louder With Crowder ›
- ROCKET MAN RETURNS! Kim Jong Un Shows Off His THICC ICBM - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joy Behar's Compares Will Smith to Donald Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- The View's Sunny Hostin Demands More Mask Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joy Behar Displays Ignorance Towards Branches of Government - Louder With Crowder ›