Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 07, 2021
Caitlyn Jenner May Run for California Governor ... as a Republican? (UPDATED)
UPDATE: She's in and made it official today (4/23)! No word on what party she's running as, though there are quite a few Trump veterans on board...
There is a bipartisan push in California to recall Governor Gavin Newsom, over the horrible way he governed during the pandemic. Also, for gross hypocrisy. I'm sure there are a few people joining in just because they think he's a dick and hate his hair. It's California, so you had to know the recall effort would get weird. After all, the last California recall brought us Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. How does Governor Caitlyn Jenner sound?
The LGBTQ spokeswoman and reality show star is rumored to be discussing higher office, according to Axios. Most interesting is that she's discussing the campaign with a Republican fundraiser. Caroline Wren, while working with a GOP organization that focuses on LGBTQ issues, ALSO worked at Trump Victory. As if that wasn't enough to trigger an easily triggered left, she was one of the organizers of the January 6 rally. Yes, THAT January 6 rally. Transgender activist Caitlyn Jenner is rumored to be running for governor of California with a MAGA-adjacent fundraiser. Let that simmer in your noggin.
Axios also wrote this next sentence I'm going to present without comment because I enjoy still having a Facebook account. If YOU would like to present a comment, feel free to use to comment section that corresponds with this Facebook post.
Jenner burst onto the national stage when she won the 1976 Olympic decathlon.
California needs to make its own decisions on who leads the state. I'm only here to laugh at them from the other coast. So please, for the love of all that is beautiful and brave, elect Caitlyn Jenner your next Republican governor. I'm not one for hyperbole, but that would literally be the greatest thing to ever happen. Also, I'm not sure how close Caroline Wren is with other January 6 organizers, but please indulge me in putting four words out into the universe: Press secretary Alex Jones.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
NO RETREAT! Exposing Media Matter's Cancel Culture War | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- SLIPPERY SLOPE: "Transexual" Man Now Claims He's a Six Year ... ›
- HIDDEN CAMERA: Cross-Dressing at Planet Fitness! - Louder With ... ›
- THREE Times Family Guy Called Out the Sexual Exploits of John ... ›
- Clint Eastwood Schools Politically Correct Leftists: Stop Calling ... ›
- Brett Favre's Reaction to 'Caitlyn' Jenner is Priceless... - Louder With ... ›
- Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner Named 'Woman of the Year.' Still Has a Penis ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: CAUGHT! Joy Behar Misgenders Caitlyn Jenner! ›
- SHOW NOTES: CAUGHT! Joy Behar Misgenders Caitlyn Jenner! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Caitlyn Jenner Shocker: Biological Boys Shouldn't Compete in Girls' Sports - Louder With Crowder ›
- Caitlyn Jenner Releases First Ad for Governor, Blasts California for Being a S***hole - Louder With Crowder ›
- Oh My! George Takei Kicked Caitlyn Jenner Out of the LGBTQ Community - Louder With Crowder ›
- Caitlyn Jenner's Not Done Triggering Liberals - Louder With Crowder ›
- Caitlyn Jenner Under Fire for Meme Mocking Rachel Levine - Louder With Crowder ›
- JP Sears Mocks California and Its Liberal Leadership - Louder With Crowder ›
- Caitlyn Jenner Unloads on Gwen Berry's Anti-American Antics - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man at Center of Transgender Sign Controversy Speaks Out - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rachel Levine Gets Sworn in as Four-Star Admiral - Louder With Crowder ›
- CA to Spend Almost $1M Providing Menstrual Products to Men - Louder With Crowder ›