High School Barricades Unmasked Students in Unheated Gym, Forcing Police to Turn It On
Students have had enough of the mask mandates. Everyone has had enough of the masks, but students are especially burdened by them, as school districts around the country fight to keep the muzzles on their faces in contravention to what we know to be actual science—not to be confused with “the science” constantly promoted by propagandists at CNN and bureaucratic fascists like Tony “I am literally science” Fauci.
Like this young man and his peers, students in Oakdale, California, are standing up to the oppressive state mandates, coming to school without the left’s favorite facial accessory and receiving ridiculous treatment for it.
RedState reports that students have been coming to school maskless in protest of the state’s mandate for days now, and each day, the school seems to get away with a new and reckless act of what would usually be considered child abuse.
Jennifer Poth’s 8-year-old son was forced to sit outside in 43-degree temperatures because he refused to wear a mask.
When a few hundred students decided they’d had enough, the school stuffed some of them them in a gym, refusing to turn on the heat until the police showed up and did it for them!
Oakdale CA students throughout the district are refusing to wear masks. High schoolers have been sent to the gym and filled it with more unmasked students on their way.\n\nThese kids are following the governor\u2019s example and we are here to legally support their rights.pic.twitter.com/6cDZOkWvpv— LET THEM BREATHE (@LET THEM BREATHE) 1643831329
Update: Confirmed staff attempted to barricade the maskless high schoolers in the gym by putting tables in front of the exits. A staff member also was caught turning down the thermostat to \u201cfreeze them out.\u201d Here is one of the photos taken by a student.pic.twitter.com/SckZIG5Tm0— Reopen California Schools (@Reopen California Schools) 1643948658
“Confirmed staff attempted to barricade the maskless high schoolers in the gym by putting tables in front of the exits. A staff member also was caught turning down the thermostat to ‘freeze them out.’”
It’s obvious the faculty and administrators don’t care about the education and welfare of these kids. If their actions aren’t enough to prove that, how about their own words?
“The superintendent said the school district would risk losing funding if he violated the state mandate and that he cannot jeopardize the well-being of the district.”
Anyone still enforcing this nonsense is either a malevolently motivated actor or too stupid to be trusted with your kids. Or both. They could definitely be both.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Girl Suspended 38 Times for Not Wearing a Mask Speaks Out ... ›
- School Bullies Learning Disabled Boy for Not Wearing Mask ... ›
- Dad Confronts Staff After Daughter Goes Without Food, Water ... ›
- HS Sent Into Lockdown Over Student Not Wearing a Mask - Louder ... ›
- Ad BlastsTeachers' Unions for School Mask Mandates - Louder With ... ›
- Student Blasts Mask Mandates, 'Thanks' School Board for Teaching ›
- Steven Crowder Talks with Megyn Kelly About Mask Mandates ... ›
- Dude Gets Thrown Off Plane for Wearing Red Thong as Mask ... ›
- Carrie Underwood Liked an Anti-Mask Mandate Tweet - Louder With ... ›
- Teen Hero Rallies Peers to Oppose School Mask Mandate - Louder ... ›
- District Proposes Track Harassment, Hate Speech and Bullying - Louder With Crowder ›
- Student Locked in Room Over Violating School Mask Mandate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Megyn Kelly Interviews Joe Biden Impersonator - Louder With Crowder ›
- CA to Spend Almost $1M Providing Menstrual Products to Men - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crowder Talks with Megyn Kelly About Ron DeSantis vs Disney - Louder With Crowder ›