Anthony Fauci Proclaims an Attack on Anthony Fauci Is an Attack on Science!
Eat a dick.
Fauci: "A lot of what you're seeing as attacks on me quite frankly are attacks on science." pic.twitter.com/LvNXMbCIwO
— The First (@TheFirstonTV) June 9, 2021
A lot of what you're seeing as attacks on me, quite frankly, are attacks on science.
So if you are trying to get at me as a public health official and scientist, you're really attacking not only Dr. Anthony Fauci, you are attacking science. And anybody that looks at what is going on clearly sees that. You have to be asleep not to see that.
The context is that Chuck Todd asked about the partisan attacks stemming from the Fauci emails. I'm not even going to get into those. I'm sure you know how to use the search function on this website for our thoughts there. But this isn't the first time I've heard Fauci make this case. Only the first time he was douchey enough to speak about himself in the third person. People aren't attacking Anthony Fauci, the doctor who hasn't seen a patient in decades. They are attacking Anthony Fauci the unelected government bureaucrat and media whore.
Once we've established that fact, then yes. An attack on Anthony Fauci IS an attack on unelected government bureaucrats and media whores. The same group of people who have caused so much pain and suffering over these past sixteen months plus "Fifteen Days to Flatten the Curve." Were all or most of the mandates necessary and based on "science"? That's rhetorical. Also, I honestly don't know how I'm allowed to answer that and still have this post visible on Facebook. I do know that Ron DeSantis ignored Dr. Fauci early on. And we see how that turned out.
When smug, arrogant, sh*tc*nt progressives like Fauci say "the science," they don't mean the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment. It's only the word they throw around because telling Americans "shut up and do what you're told" doesn't poll well.
None of us criticizing Pope Tony are attacking "the science." We're only criticizing a lone schmuck.
- Steven Crowder: How Dr. Fauci's advice to mitigate the spread of ... ›
- Ted Nugent Goes Off on Anthony Fauci and Joe Biden - Louder With ... ›
- Democrat Congressman Demands Anthony Fauci Call on Facebook ... ›
- Five #FauciEmails on Masks, Lab Leaks, and Trump Being RIGHT ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Asks If Big Tech Will Censor Anthony Fauci Now ... ›
- Former Anthony Fauci Colleague Sells 'Artwork' on OnlyFans ... ›
- Rand Paul Has Five Words for Anthony Fauci Americans Need to ... ›
- Anthony Fauci Lectures Americans About: 'Gun Violence' - Louder ... ›
- Comedian Nails PERFECT Anthony Fauci Impersonation - Louder ... ›
- Former President On Thing He Thinks Anthony Fauci Is Good At ... ›