California Teacher Arrested for Allegedly Molesting Seven Students Over the Past Year
The education industry attracts a certain kind of person, I think. I’m not saying all teachers are groomers and child molesters. That would be irresponsible, incorrect, and incredibly unfair to the handful of decent teachers. But just as Disney seems to attract pedophiles, the education system is like a bright light, and pedophiles are like moths who can’t help themselves. It’s an apt metaphor because child abusers are disgusting vermin.
In California—of all places—we have our most recent example of child-abusing scum in Anessa Paige Gower, a 35-year-old biology teacher who, until recently, worked at Making Waves Academy in Richmond, a charter school for fifth through twelfth graders.
Former teacher arrested at Sacramento airport faces child molestation charges involving 7 minors www.youtube.com
According to the New York Post, Gower was arrested last Wednesday and is charged with several crimes related to the sexual abuse of seven students over the past year, including “sex acts with  minors, inappropriate touching and sharing graphic photos.”
The students supposedly came forward to report the crimes to faculty at the school where they took immediate action to contact law enforcement.
Additionally, the charter school canned CEO Alton Nelson Jr. after the allegations were discovered. Now, I don’t necessarily believe administrators know when stuff like this happens. I’m willing to go out on a limb and assume the CEO might not even have known who Gowers was, but canning the higher-ups each time something like this happens might shake the others out of complacency, forcing them to be proactive. I actually wish principals and superintendents were fired every time something like this occurred.
Gowers can look forward to a possibly long stay in a prison. Of course, it is California, and they don’t much like holding onto criminals for more than a few hours, so who knows? And if the judge in the case is anything like our newest Supreme Court Justice, Gowers might be free in only a handful of months. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Mug Clubos: Episode 1 | Louder With Crowder www.youtube.com
- Sex Researcher Says Pedophiles Belong in the LGBTQ Community ... ›
- No, Salon.com, I Don't Need to 'Understand' the Plight of Pedophiles ... ›
- Watch: Why Are So Many Pedophiles Hired by the CIA? - Louder ... ›
- Iranian Dad Returns to Loudoun County, 'Congratulates' Board for ... ›
- Five Oregon Pedophiles Busted in Sting Operation - Louder With ... ›
- Pedophile and Former CNN Producer John Griffin Faces $15M ... ›
- Professor Who Argued for Dignity for Pedophiles Has Resigned ... ›
- Pedophiles Want to be Part of the LGBT Community - Louder With ... ›
- USA Today Defends Pedophiles in Lengthy Twitter Thread - Louder ... ›
- CA to Spend Almost $1M Providing Menstrual Products to Men - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biology Teacher Demands Inclusivity - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Tells Teachers Your Kid Belongs to Them - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teacher Arrested on Suspicion of Molesting Four Students - Louder With Crowder ›