Disgraced CNN producer pleads guilty to despicable child sex crime
John Griffin was a producer at CNN. Then he tried luring a nine-year-old girl to his Vermont ski house. Now he is facing 10-to-life after pleading guilty to the crime.
Back in December, Griffin was charged in criminal court for using chat apps to contact parents with young daughters, “telling them that a woman is a woman regardless of her age,’ and because ‘women should be sexually subservient and inferior to men,’ they should send their daughters to him so he could properly train them.”
These activities occurred from April to July 2020. In June 2020, Griffin managed to convince one mother of 9- and 13-year-old girls that the daughters should be brought to him for the aforementioned purpose. He sent the mother $3000 for plane tickets, and when they arrived in Boston, he sexually abused the girl.
To add to the disgust you are no doubt feeling right now, in January it was discovered there was a warrant out for Griffin's arrest... that the FBI ignored for seventeen months. It would appear the feds were too busy having tea with Twitter executives to do a basic part of their job, like arrest a guy charged with attempting to sex up a kid.
[The feds] don’t give a damn about these kind of cases. […] He obviously is a sexual predator, and has gone from grooming children into actually capturing them. […] [He’s a] very, very dangerous offender.
On Monday. Griffin entered a plea deal where he plead guilty to the interstate commerce (of a nine-year-old) crime. The courts dropped the other two charges.
He'll be sentenced in March of 2023, where he can get anywhere between ten years in prison to life. If he makes it out of jail in one piece, he will have to register as a sex offender not have any contact with anyone under the age of eighteen.
Griffin was one of two pedos CNN employees that were uncovered last December. Producer Rick Saleeby was part of a Project Veritas sting, where he openly discussed wanting to have sex with his fiancé's 14-year-old daughter.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
CROOKED Fauci BLATANTLY LIED to Congress! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- California Teacher Arrested for Allegedly Molesting Seven Students Over the Past Year ›
- USA Today Defends Pedophiles in Lengthy (and Deleted) Twitter Thread ›
- Watch: CNN Tricked Into Broadcasting Fake and Vulgar Tweets on New Years Eve ›
- Russell Brand Nails Perfect Brian Stelter Impersonation, Mocks CNN's Potato Head for All His Misinformation ›
- CNN Chyron Accidentally Exposes Truth About Democrats' Abortion Stance With Only Ten Words ›
- CNN suspends contributor for criticizing Jeffrey Toobin, never tells her because pregnant women are crazy ›
- CNN guru shocked about 'huge gap' between what Americans care about and what CNN wants them to ›
- CNN attempts to spread misinformation about Georgia's voting law, gets fact-checked by its own chyron ›
- Source leaks names of who's next out the door of CNN, and it's pretty much everyone ›
- American Hero Goes Viral for Perfect Three-Word Answer to CNN Asking: 'What's Your Name?' ›
- CNN Tricked Into Broadcasting Fake and Vulgar Tweets - Louder With Crowder ›
- 13 women accuse janitor of giving them an STD - Louder With Crowder ›
- Team DeSantis exposes CNN's media malpractice - Louder With Crowder ›