Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 28, 2023
Team DeSantis exposes CNN's media malpractice as Gov accused of 'echoing decisions made by fascist dictators'
The news-ish content creators at CNN dot com are working on a story about Ron DeSantis. They cite an "expert" who called him a fascist dictator. Bryan Griffin, DeSantis' Press Secretary, was less than amused by the question. But it's an excuse to point out how corporate media journalismers suck at life, so let's play.
At issue is Gov. DeSantis challenging the curriculum of one specific AP African American history course. You see, DeSantis believes an African American history course should teach African American history. Marxists twats think the class should teach white people to hate themselves and talk about who less than 3% of black people have sex with.
America's Governor had this to say:
We believe in teaching kids facts and how to think, but we don't believe they should have an agenda imposed on them.
CNN disagrees with that statement. As does the alleged expert who believes DeSantis is echoing fascist dictators by *checks notes* thinking a history class should teach history.
See below for this morning's activism from @CNN. This isn't journalism--it's media malpractice.
Taking a critic's dishonest position, legitimizing it with unnamed Experts™, & writing with a standard of 'guilty until proven innocent' does absolutely nothing to inform the public. pic.twitter.com/gQYqvTwEyq
— Bryan Griffin (@BryanDGriffin) January 27, 2023
Keep in mind, to journalismers you only need to meet two requirements to be considered an expert. You have to be a person (professor, author, blogger...it doesn't matter) and you have to have the same political opinion as the journalismer creating content. When also else fails, a journalismer can select three random idiots who have the same dumb opinion on Twitter and form their "news" around that.
And you wonder why DeSantis doesn't waste his time talking to corporate media.
Your inquiry is absurd and, of course, false. There will always be extreme critics, but it is the media's choice whether to give them a platform and legitimize their extremism. If this is what CNN considers journalism, it deserves to fail.
No word on what CNN.com is going to go with. "Team DeSantis refused to comment on the matter," or "Team DeSantis opposed me and my employers for being douchebags." I'm guessing the former.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
CNN is Fake News | Change My Mindyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Enjoy Brian Stelter's final blathering as he leaves CNN ›
- Joe Biden Gets Distracted by Shiny Object, Starts Rambling About Children and Aliens for Some Reason ›
- Busted: Was Brian Stelter Caught Recording a TV Hit in His Underpants? ›
- Disgraced CNN producer pleads guilty to despicable child sex crime ›
- Humorless CNN fact-checks hilarious Elon Musk meme mocking them, so he mocked them some more ›
- Watch: Tasteless CNN stooge invokes Damar Hamlin's cardiac arrest to attack GOP over Kevin McCarthy drama ›
- Watch: CNN Tricked Into Broadcasting Fake and Vulgar Tweets on New Years Eve ›
- Rumors circulate over "big name" personality to be forced out at CNN (Update: The name has been released) ›
- American Hero Goes Viral for Perfect Three-Word Answer to CNN Asking: 'What's Your Name?' ›