Biology Teacher Demands Inclusivity, Declares ‘Not Everyone Who Produces Eggs Is a Woman’
I'm going to throw something out there: Those who cannot do, teach. Those who cannot teach, indoctrinate. And that's what leftist "teachers" are out to do these days. There's nothing about the statement "not everyone who produces eggs is a woman" that is remotely connected to biological reality, but it's exactly the kind of nonsensical drivel with which this high school biology teacher is trying to fill his (?) students' heads. I say "his (?)" because I'm unsure... Yes--as you probably guessed--the teacher identifies as trans.
He isn't happy littering his own classroom with propaganda leaflets, though. He and his friends made a website for like-minded dunce cap-wearers to follow his lead.
The Dept of Education held a training for teachers to learn how to be inclusive of tran and non-binary K-12 students. \n\nThis trans teacher says he teaches inclusive language like not everyone who produces eggs is a woman. \n\nThe official U.S. Dept of Ed is promoting these ideas.pic.twitter.com/V7aEYIlirz— Libs of TikTok (@Libs of TikTok) 1651028870
"Our site is called genderinclusivebiology.com, and some things that we come upon, a lot are for teaching about cell division or reproduction. A lot of textbooks, a lot of existing teaching will say, 'Well, women produce eggs. [...] The mother carries the fetus for this many months. And some ways that we can show our support for trans and nonbinary students is just to clean up that language. [...] We can be more accurate and be more inclusive. So, I would say, no, it's not women that produce eggs, it's ovaries that produce eggs. [...] We're acknowledging that not all women produce eggs and also not all egg producers are women..."
Let's get a few things straight: Only women (read biological females) have ovaries. Ergo, only women produce eggs. I understand this level of logical thinking escapes leftists, but it isn't all that difficult to figure out if you think really, really hard about it. It's not "more accurate" to perform the moronic mental gymnastics. It's more accurate to say only females can produce eggs.
Furthermore, science doesn't care about being inclusive. It's not concerned with feelings. It corresponds to reality, and reality says this alleged biology teacher is full of sh*t. Sadly, regardless of this imbecile's extremely low IQ and obvious emotional/mental issues, there are going to be teachers running to their computers to access the website and take notes, which they will in turn use to indoctrinate their own students.
This is coming to a classroom near you. Are your children going to be waiting patiently in a public school for this to arrive?
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
FIRST LOOK: Colin Kaepernick Re-Re-Boot of ROOTS! | Louder With Crowder www.youtube.com
- Teacher Arrested for Allegedly Molesting Seven Students - Louder ... ›
- Natasha Ward Speaks Out On Trans Athletes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Three Girls Injured in Rugby, Coach Calls for Trans Ban - Louder ... ›
- SCOTUS Nominee Unable to Define What a Woman Is - Louder ... ›
- Female Inmate Now Pregnant After Transwomen Allowed in Female ... ›
- Woke Man Debates Biological Woman on Lia Thomas - Louder With ... ›
- Lady Thinks Unmasked Kids 'Deadly Biological Weapons' - Louder ... ›
- Caitlyn Jenner Speaks Out Against Biological Males in Female ... ›
- Triggered Joy Reid Goes on Ignorant TikTok Rant - Louder With ... ›
- Transgender Couple Attempts Breastfeeding, Science and Biology ... ›
- Joe Biden Tells Teachers Your Kid Belongs to Them - Louder With Crowder ›