Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 19, 2022
Woke Man Debates Biological Woman on Lia Thomas: 'I’m Not a Vet, but I Know What a Dog Is'
America was embroiled in a debate on Friday over collegiate swimmer Lia Thomas. Thomas shattered a glass ceiling by becoming the first transgender to win an NCAA title in the 500 freestyle. She then shattered another glass ceiling becoming the first transgender to only come in 5th place in 200 freestyle. Amidst the shards of glass of ceilings being shattered, there is a debate over whether it was fair for Thomas to compete. Prior to becoming the top female swimmer in the world, Thomas went through puberty as a male. There are people who feel, because of science, that gives Lia an unfair advantage over girls who did not go through puberty as a male. There are others who feel that group of people are transphobes.
That's the debate Americans are having throughout the interwebs, and even at the arena while Thomas was shattering her first glass ceiling. A woman argued with a man. The woman said it wasn't fair. The man who supports Lia's accomplishments was of course also wearing an N95 mask.
“I’m not a vet but I know what a dog is.”
A clash of views as Lis Thomas races ahead at the NCAA 500 freestyle prelims. pic.twitter.com/X9J5yzmozd
— Madeleine Kearns (@madeleinekearns) March 17, 2022
Their debate boils down to this. The woke dude wearing the N95 mask believes that, because the woman who has ovaries is not a biologist, she isn't qualified to say what is or isn't a girl. The woman with ovaries argues that, while she is not a biologist, she still has functioning eyes. I am neither a biologist nor someone with ovaries, so I'm not qualified to chime in. Only the people who write Facebook's community guidelines are qualified enough to tell us what a woman is. Though, there are some people who have been sharing this photo because they think something seems off:
From @DailyMail: 'University of Virginia swimmer Emma Weyant, who is Olympic silver medalist, is hailed as a heroine on social media after coming second in NCAA championships to controversial trans rival Lia Thomas.' https://t.co/CNMpSPJ71J pic.twitter.com/QMmqzUB6ua
— Byron York (@ByronYork) March 18, 2022
The debate will continue to rage on. Lia Thomas plans to shatter more glass ceilings. She wants to become the first transgender NCAA champion to compete in the Olympics. Then, she wants to become the first transgender NCAA champion and Olympian to become a lawyer. The other female competitors are, I don't know, going to go back to school or something.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
American Policy Is Bringing Russia & China Together! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Woke TikToker Shames Lia Thomas's Teammates - Louder With Crowder ›
- Daily Wire Launches 'Jeremy's Razors' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Proclaims Florida's Emma Weyant as NCAA Champ - Louder With Crowder ›
- NCAA Prioritize Lia Thomas for Trophy Over Female Competitor - Louder With Crowder ›
- Swimmer Who Tied Lia Thomas Embarrassed - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biology Teacher Demands Inclusivity - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lia Thomas Breaks Silence, Disagrees with Medical Pros - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lia Thomas Teammate Speaks Out - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hero Dog Dies After Saving Owner From Mountain Lion - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woke Liberalism Battles Woke Victimhood Over Bad Driving - Louder With Crowder ›
- Riley Gaines Details Experience Competing Against Lia Thomas - Louder With Crowder ›